“Best hummus and nice family owned service, main cook is very nice and proud to cook for you”
Review of Cafe Taraiz

Cafe Taraiz
Ranked #113 of 254 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The best hummus and gyros I have ever had. The owner has been serving Pearland for a very long time. They used to be in old Pearland but they are now in a strip center on West side of Pearland. We love all her dishes. Her main cook is very attentive to your requests and proud to cook for you. Small place but you can get it to go as well. I would love to have my next event catered by Mrs. Taraiz and her crew. My favorite it the gyro with feta cheese!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Worst place ever. This has been a really bad experience. They definitely don't know how to prepare the food. It is a really bad feeling when you are the only customer in the store and every person working there is eying you. My wife and I wanted to get out of there really quick

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This is a great little place. We love these "hole in the wall" type places. it isn't very big (maybe 6 tables). Family owned, family cooking. Everyone is so very friendly and everything was tasty. I love their stuffed grape leaves. My wife loves their gyros. I had a beef kabob which was tasty. My son loved his pizza. It is located in a strip center and it's very easy to miss. It's worth the drive to Pearland. It is not cheap but not too pricey. My meal was enough to fill me up and I brought home enough for lunch yesterday.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

My family visited this restaurant on the advice of TripAdvisor and we were very happy that we did. The food was a good price, the location was easy to get to and the customer service was fantastic. As we were eating our drinks were re-filled before we could even think to ask. My daughter dropped her fork and one of the staff heard it and was getting her another fork before we could say anything. The staff chatted with us and made it a really nice visit. The gryos were excellent.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

When I want a taste of the Mediterranean when I'm at work I visit Cafe Taraiz. A nice place to eat my humus, tabouli and lamb. Stop by and support this place!