“Great food & service”

Cafe Taraiz
Ranked #72 of 248 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 December 2016

This is a great little place. We love these "hole in the wall" type places. it isn't very big (maybe 6 tables). Family owned, family cooking. Everyone is so very friendly and everything was tasty. I love their stuffed grape leaves. My wife loves their gyros. I had a beef kabob which was tasty. My son loved his pizza. It is located in a strip center and it's very easy to miss. It's worth the drive to Pearland. It is not cheap but not too pricey. My meal was enough to fill me up and I brought home enough for lunch yesterday.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

My family visited this restaurant on the advice of TripAdvisor and we were very happy that we did. The food was a good price, the location was easy to get to and the customer service was fantastic. As we were eating our drinks were re-filled before we could even think to ask. My daughter dropped her fork and one of the staff heard it and was getting her another fork before we could say anything. The staff chatted with us and made it a really nice visit. The gryos were excellent.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

When I want a taste of the Mediterranean when I'm at work I visit Cafe Taraiz. A nice place to eat my humus, tabouli and lamb. Stop by and support this place!

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

You will not be disappointed. My husband had a traditional gyro and said it was great too. The side salad that came with it was also above par.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

If you want authentic and made fresh everyday Greek Food this is the place to go. Plus they have great chicken salad!