“My lunch spot ”

Cafe Taraiz
Ranked #71 of 247 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

When I want a taste of the Mediterranean when I'm at work I visit Cafe Taraiz. A nice place to eat my humus, tabouli and lamb. Stop by and support this place!

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

You will not be disappointed. My husband had a traditional gyro and said it was great too. The side salad that came with it was also above par.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

If you want authentic and made fresh everyday Greek Food this is the place to go. Plus they have great chicken salad!

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

It's a family owned business I respect that but it is a little over priced. However I will say what I ordered was pretty amazing could could tell they cut up lamb chops and put it in the grill best tasting lamb if ever had... Good food portions!

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Our most recent visit was for a family special event. My son chose because he was back home from college in Cleveland. We had a fantastic meal and baklava like Nana used to make. We were stuffed, happy and laughed a lot. A great place for casual, down-home fun!