“Wonderful authentic fresh Greek Food”
Review of Cafe Taraiz

Cafe Taraiz
Ranked #72 of 248 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed 26 October 2015

If you want authentic and made fresh everyday Greek Food this is the place to go. Plus they have great chicken salad!

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

It's a family owned business I respect that but it is a little over priced. However I will say what I ordered was pretty amazing could could tell they cut up lamb chops and put it in the grill best tasting lamb if ever had... Good food portions!

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Our most recent visit was for a family special event. My son chose because he was back home from college in Cleveland. We had a fantastic meal and baklava like Nana used to make. We were stuffed, happy and laughed a lot. A great place for casual, down-home fun!

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

The BEST Mediterranean food ANYWHERE, including all of the places we've eaten all around the Mediterranean. Hummus and tabouli are to die for, not to mention the shawarma and crab cakes. The baklava is sinful.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I am in there several times a week, every week. I really like that the food is so fresh and prepared to order. I have introduced multiple friends to Taraiz and all of them love both the food and her!
Her gyro is the best I have had anywhere!!!!