“The Best”

Cafe Taraiz
Ranked #71 of 247 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

The BEST Mediterranean food ANYWHERE, including all of the places we've eaten all around the Mediterranean. Hummus and tabouli are to die for, not to mention the shawarma and crab cakes. The baklava is sinful.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I am in there several times a week, every week. I really like that the food is so fresh and prepared to order. I have introduced multiple friends to Taraiz and all of them love both the food and her!
Her gyro is the best I have had anywhere!!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Quiet place to have a family dinner and some delicious hummus. Very relaxed atmosphere. I enjoyed the lamb shawarma dinner. My younger son made a face when he tried the tzatziki sauce for the first time, but my wife and I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

I ordered the beef skewer. Came with a good amount of rice, green beans with some bell peppers mixed in, and a pile of hummus with bread. I felt like the amount of food was a great value and everything tasted great. It is BYOB with a $2.50 cork fee. We went with another couple and had a couple of bottles of wine. My wife got he cheesecake and said it wa the best she had ever had. I ordered the bread pudding on a recommendation from the couple we went with. It was great, in fact it should be a signature dish itself. It has a home like feel and the owner is very nice. Came over to our table and visited for a bit. We even compared our thoughts of other restaurants with her and she was humble and informative. Cant beat that. I will be back there with in a month or so for sure.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

I only ate here a couple of times, but both times I found the food to be excellent. Good basic Mediterranean food done well in a quaint atmosphere. Not a very big place, but quite accommodating...I need to try them for lunch, as the dinner was quite good.