All reviews light sleeper walk in shower king bed front desk internet brand lobby
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I had the most pleasant stay here. As soon as I walked in I received the most warmest hospitality from Chris she is such a sweet heart! She went beyond to help me with my stay. I had came in very upset with the delay from the airport and I know I wasn't the best person to deal with at check in and well I was treated so well I had forgotten I was late to my family event. The hotel is so clean and so nice!

Room Tip: All.. Everything was nice!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SANJAY P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Kyra Basinger,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (346) 571-7272.

Sanjay Patel
General manager
Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn & Suites

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Staff was helpful, check-in/out quick and easy. Great location! The room was unexpectedly, very nice; spacious, immaculately clean (and I'm really picky about cleanliness) beds were comfortable; breakfast was an added bonus. We were in the Houston/Pasadena area for a couple days with many family members. I chose this hotel even though family had recommended & stayed at a couple other local hotels. All who came to our room wished they had chosen this Best Western. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

If you can find another hotel try it first. For a brand new hotel they have a lot to work on. The internet was bad and breakfast was nonexistent. Terrible coffee. The pillows are hard and no other options were given.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SANJAY P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Carl Schroeder,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We will surely address your concerns and will not leave any space in an effort to improve our service in the area you have recommended. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement the improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (346) 571-7272.

Sanjay Patel
Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn & Suites

Reviewed 1 February 2018

The staff at Best Western Plus Pasadena have made my stay so wonderful! I almost regret having to go home! We jumped around from crappy hotel to crappier hotel till we found this lovely home away from home! All of the staff here were the most pleasant and sweetest people I have ever met! Especially the Director of Sales Mrs. Lena. She treated me like family the whole time we were here. All the staff from the front desk (Kayleigh) to the the housekeepers and even the breakfast host were so nice and hospitable to us! If I were able to rate this hotel higher than a five a would!!! I felt so safe here. The other places we had to stay at my truck was broken in to, but here I have never had to worry about safety. Every morning when I get up to go to work I am greeted by Mrs. Lena's smiling face and her truly sweet and caring words. I have never felt so at home at a hotel before!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
SANJAY P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we sincerely appreciate you for taking a moment to leave a review of our Hotel and Staff. We understand how difficult it has been dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey but we are so happy we could make you feel at home. We hope to see you again and stay with us during your next vacation. Warm regards, Sanjay Patel.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

New and eay to get to. Clean room. Safe parking lot. Well lit and good parking lot for mechanic truck. Dennys across the highway will deliver food to the front desk for free and give you a 20% discount

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business