All reviews walk in shower great staff housekeeping does the entire hotel light sleeper keep up the good work front desk great place to stay king bed full kitchen fitness center recommend this hotel kayleigh brand housekeeper truck comfort
Reviewed 11 March 2018

If you can find another hotel try it first. For a brand new hotel they have a lot to work on. The internet was bad and breakfast was nonexistent. Terrible coffee. The pillows are hard and no other options were given.

Date of stay: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SANJAY P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Carl Schroeder,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We will surely address your concerns and will not leave any space in an effort to improve our service in the area you have recommended. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement the improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (346) 571-7272.

Sanjay Patel
Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn & Suites

Reviewed 1 February 2018

The staff at Best Western Plus Pasadena have made my stay so wonderful! I almost regret having to go home! We jumped around from crappy hotel to crappier hotel till we found this lovely home away from home! All of the staff here were the most pleasant and sweetest people I have ever met! Especially the Director of Sales Mrs. Lena. She treated me like family the whole time we were here. All the staff from the front desk (Kayleigh) to the the housekeepers and even the breakfast host were so nice and hospitable to us! If I were able to rate this hotel higher than a five a would!!! I felt so safe here. The other places we had to stay at my truck was broken in to, but here I have never had to worry about safety. Every morning when I get up to go to work I am greeted by Mrs. Lena's smiling face and her truly sweet and caring words. I have never felt so at home at a hotel before!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SANJAY P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we sincerely appreciate you for taking a moment to leave a review of our Hotel and Staff. We understand how difficult it has been dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey but we are so happy we could make you feel at home. We hope to see you again and stay with us during your next vacation. Warm regards, Sanjay Patel.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

New and eay to get to. Clean room. Safe parking lot. Well lit and good parking lot for mechanic truck. Dennys across the highway will deliver food to the front desk for free and give you a 20% discount

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 10 January 2018

A phenomenal hotel with beautiful décor and amenities. The staff were very helpful and provided me with any toiletries that were needed in my room. The fitness center was exceptionally clean. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We stayed here for 1 night due to it's location to the USS Texas and the Houston Space Center. New hotel, bright and spacious. they have a business center that works quite well and the breakfast is a typical BW. Internet in the room worked awesome.
Bathroom was big and had a walk in shower.
It is located right beside the main industrial part of town so you do have to drive for restaurants.
If I had a minor complaint is that the ice dispensing machine was close to my room and being a light sleeper, I could hear when people were around it, otherwise, I would highly recommend this BW if you are looking for a place to stay

Date of stay: December 2017