All reviewstacosfront deska hilton honors memberon tuesdaysrestful nightexcellent staystaff was friendlybusiness centerlarge selectionroom was clean and comfortablecomplimentary breakfasthotel roombreakfast barwould definitely stay here againvisiting familygreat customer servicebacon
Reviewed 27 December 2017

The night we stayed the hotel was under renovation. There are areas blocked off, floors covered with maintenance cardboard sheets lined up and down the hallways. I was so surprised there was no noise of hammering, drilling, sawing or any other mechanical tool being used. After a long journey it was nice to come into a clean, comfortable, large room. However, we never expected the fire alarm to go off twice in one night. The first alarm around 12:45 AM. The alarm rang which seemed like an eternity(maybe 2 minutes). The second alarm went off around 3:57 AM. Again, about 2 minutes. Even though there was no fire, no fire trucks, no yelling to get out of the building we were still unable to sleep after the second alarm. We waited in the room until breakfast was ready before getting on the road. The orange juice machine hadn't been cleaned out, the orange juice was dark as a "Blood Orange" colored orange. The waffle mixture tasted more pasty. I have been to previous Hampton's and have not noticed the same flavor. I noticed the quality of Quaker Oats, Smuckers as well as other quality products. The selection of the buffet breakfast was more than other hotels that I have frequented. I was told the alarm was due to the construction and getting the water pressure "just right" with the hotel renovation. I really think I would have had a much better stay if the alarm wasn't going off. The nice thing about the situation, but after a couple of phone calls the hotel and corporate office made good on their guarantee. Kudos to them.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Mihir P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Good morning,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We do understand that the fire alarm had gone off twice in the middle of the night, and it was actually due to the city’s water-main being broken. Anytime the water-main for the city breaks, the water from the entire hotel gets drained out and our sprinkler line becomes empty. When this happens, the alarms sound off to notify that there is no water being distributed and it sounds off again once it comes back into the system. I’m not sure why the city’s main keeps breaking, but I have also taken this issue up with the city and will be getting down to the bottom of this issue. I have also contacted my sprinkler company to make sure we get our flow system inspected so we can avoid this issue again if the city’s water-main breaks again. This type of situation hurts us in many ways, especially when our valued guests, such as yourself, don’t get adequate sleep and plentiful rest, as you deserve. I do apologize again, and also for the renovations. We are finishing up our renovations for our Forever Young Initiative set forth by Hilton. This is aimed to put an entire new modern image to our hotel.

We thank you for staying with us and sincerely apologize once again. We do hope you stay with us again in the future when you come back to Paris,TX.

Hampton Inn Management

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I have stayed at this Hampton regularly in the last year-this was probably my 4th or 5th time. They closed for remodeling a few months ago and I was surprised because it was always clean, comfortable and well maintained even before the remodel.
If you visit in the next few weeks don’t be deterred by the construction. My new guest room was beautiful, sparkling new and very comfortable and quiet. Nice upgrades like USB charging plugs, all new bathroom, flooring and paint. What has not changed is the great service and friendly staff. The hotel is still owned by the same local entrepreneurs who have always made it a pleasant and restful business destination for me. I met the general manager, Mark at breakfast. He greeted me and made sure I experienced no inconveniences during my stay.
This location will be the the top-rated hotel again when the full remodel is complete.
And by the way, no need for a “Pardon our Dust” sign. Even during construction the lobby, hall and my room was impeccably clean and dust free. Also no paint fumes or new carpet smells at all-my room had only the fresh and clean smell you want.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This hotel was very nice, clean and great service. We were not able to go by and check in until after 11pm, I called the desk to let them know and they said that would not be an issue. The rooms were saved for us and the check in was very fast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We left after work to get a four hour start on our trip to the beach and spent the night in the Hampton in Paris, TX. We had a reservation at the Hampton in Paris and were greeted by Stephen (sp) who was super friendly and helpful when we arrived! Our accomadations and our complimentary breakfast were the bomb! Thanks for an awesome experience!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

The property has renovated the interior. Room is very comfortable and beautiful. Everything the traveler needs for a good stay. Breakfast was delicious and included healthy options. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple