All reviewstacosfront deska hilton honors memberon tuesdaysrestful nightexcellent staystaff was friendlybusiness centerlarge selectionroom was clean and comfortablecomplimentary breakfasthotel roombreakfast barwould definitely stay here againvisiting familygreat customer servicebacon
Reviewed 29 October 2015

This was my second long stay at the Hotel, as a diamond member i have travelled extensively. People make a hotel, The people at this hotel really made my stay pleasureable, especially Steve who went above and beyond all expectations, the type of guy all hotels should employ, hotel is clean and in a good location, beds are excellent. A real pleasurable experience, would reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Alvin D
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I stayed at this hotel for a fortnight during October 15 and cannot fault the service. All the facilities are to a good standard but the friendly folks running the place really made me feel at home. Nothing was too much trouble for them and every chance to tweak conditions to my liking was offered without any need for me to ask. I must single out a gentleman called Stephen for particular praise. If it is possible to make a lifelong friend with someone I may only know for two weeks he made it happen. Too often courtesy is superficial and insincere but not with this guy. Every assistance was willingly offered with genuine interest in improving my experience. Thank you Stephen and thank you to all at Hampton Inn, Paris ,Texas - a First Class team

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Recently stayed at H.I. Paris ... Writing this review to simply thank Steven and Monica for geniunly careing about my stay and being so helpful! The hotel was great and the service better! Thank you! Not 1 complaint!

Room Tip: quit, outpoor pool, wifi access, free breakfast, coffee all day, HH, Great
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank DMJ543
Reviewed 6 October 2015

The pictures are what you get. A very nice place and reasonably priced. The staff was awesome from the front desk to housekeeping and morning breakfast. Beds and bedding were fresh. Wanted to stay another night but they were booked. I can see why. I'll return.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2015

I am a loyal Hilton honors member, and always look for a Hilton brand on business and personal travel. The Paris Hilton Hampton Inn is by far one of the best when it comes to making you feel welcome and part of the family. Steven has always welcomed me home upon my return. The manager reception that Monica has established and that Steven hosts is such a plus after a long day at work....Thank you for making business travel a little more like being at home.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business