“floor with a mustache”
Review of Hampton Inn Paris

Hampton Inn Paris
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 18 February 2009

bathroom floor hairs all over/micro not cleaned /staff was so so/didnt know english /breakfast was ok though and restaurants close/trl park behind looks ruff/park in front limited but preferred/park in rest lot instead/

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank texico
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 September 2008

We evacuated to Hampton Inn Paris, Tx during Hurricane Ike. I am very picky and this hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in. We sat in the lobby most of the day during our stay and witnessed the staff going out of their way to help all guests with any request they had. The hotel was completely booked and had a lot of children but we never heard any outside noise while in our rooms. The grounds were well kept, the beds comfortable and the hotel very clean. I would rate this hotel 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank NannatwoTexas
Reviewed 30 July 2008

My husband and I stayed here for one night while traveling from the Texas coast back home to Arkansas. I was impressed when they already had my room key ready at check-in. The bed was comfy, the a/c was wonderful and the staff was friendly. The hotel was busy but we couldn't hear our neighbors or hallway noise at all.

The only issue I saw was at breakfast. The clerk had asked for additional spoons and the staff brought forks. It took a few tries to get more spoons and some people were waiting to eat their cereal. The breakfast was not fancy but did serve a nice egg and sausage frittata type dish.

I would recommend this hotel. It is much nicer than the other places we have stayed in Paris.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2008

I stay at the Hampton Inn in Paris, TX once a month on business travel and it is one of the friendliest hotels I have ever stayed at. Monica and her team do a great job of making my stay comfortable and go out of their way to make me feel at home. I stayed there on my birthday a few months ago, and Cheryl at the front desk put a cake in my room with balloons and streamers. I would certainly recommend the Hampton Inn over any other hotel in Paris.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank TWilsonTX
Reviewed 1 July 2008

Nice, clean hotel. We stayed a week while on vacation and loved it. The staff, especially Jennifer, were wonderful. The warm chocolate chip cookies in the evening were an added bonus. Plus, drinks ~coffee, tea, juice~ and fruit are available all day. One day we woke up late and rushed down to the breakfast area right after it had closed and staff brought items back out for us.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family