US$ 113
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
QualityInn
Days Inn by Wyndham Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 49
Hotels.com
US$ 83
US$ 80
All reviewstrinity hendrixfront deskmaking surenext morningexcellent hotelclean hoteldefinitely stay here againenjoyed our staythe holiday inn expresswafflesthe loopcomfortable roomthe breakfast areawe've stayedstaff was very friendlyparking lotlinda
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Our motorcoach group stayed here in mid October and enjoyed our stay very much. Clean rooms, good breakfast, very nice staff. I enjoyed working with every level of staff that I worked with...from the contact who worked with groups, the person who worked on billing, the front desk staff, and the breakfast area staff. All very nice and very concerned about how our stay was. I had also visited this property back in May (on my own..without a tour group) and received the same type of service then as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Terri W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear guest,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, thank you for your kind words regarding our staff I have to say that are the best!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly at check in and had everything ready for us when we got there. The hotel was very clean and the room was clean and spacious. Beds comfortable and the linings was soft and felt clean. We will stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking time to write your review

We invite you back anytime you are in Paris

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Traveled up to Paris, Texas to attend a regional conference for the Fraternal Order of Eagles. The Inn looked new and the room was very comfortable. I absolutely loved the swift check in. They had friendly service and a great breakfast area. I really enjoyed my weekend there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

We enjoyed having you all stay with us, we hope you all come back soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I have been staying at choice hotels across the US for the last year, at least 5 nights per week. I have been coming to Paris, tx for the last 6 months and staying at least 1 night per week. Trinity Hendrix is absolutely amazing. He greets me by first name as I walk through the doors, and asks about my week. I have never been treated with such kindness from a hotel, ever.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us and making us your home away from home.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This hotel is nice overall. It's well kept and very welcoming. The room was very average, but clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. Eggs, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy and waffles. The staff was very friendly, possibly the friendliest hotel staff I've ever encountered. The indoor pool was nice and we were the only one's swimming when we went.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, as we here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Paris are so excited you enjoyed your stay.