All reviews front desk room was clean king suite wifi worked well in town checked in quickly recommend staying here indoor pool went out of her way small town shower head up to date stayed one night bathroom floor would stay here again very nice stay very nice hotel
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This is a very nice motel that sells out during the weekdays. It caters to local businesses and the room rate is at a premium over competition.

I would have given a 5-star rating had the room been cleaner. There was hair on the bathroom floor two days in a row and the shelf underneath the sink was never cleaned. The remainder of the room was clean.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gail D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I want you to know we take all guest's concern seriously.
We want to give the best possible service. And, we are always training staff and I can see we need more training.
Thanks. G Dority, GM

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Spent one night at Holiday Inn Express in Paris Tx. We stayed on a king suite. It was very affordable. We were greeted by a friendly staff at check in. The room was nice, up to date and comfortable. Everything was clean. The room was quiet and we had a good night sleep. Checkout was just as seem less.
I would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Gail D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

John,
I appreciate your comment, regarding your stay. I always share the feedback with entire staff. Please know how much we appreciate and value our guest. Thank you so for staying at the Express when in Paris. G. Dority, GM

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The facility is clean and modern. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed taking a dip in the indoor pool and Jacuzzi after dinner and before bed. The breakfast was great the next morning too. There was a quilting group have a little retreat while I was there and they along with the staff were very welcoming and able to answer any questions I had.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us while you were in Paris, Texas. One of the most important part of our guests' stay is being comfortable, Esp. the bed. Rest is very important when you are away from home.
Our quilters come three times a year and we always look forward to them being here.
G. Dority, GM

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This is the best hotel in Paris! I stay here every time. The staff is wonderful! Steven Pyles was so very helpful with my reservation and made my stay so much more enjoyable . The food was fantastic as well. This hotel is convenient to most everything in Paris and so easy to find. Everyone here is so customer friendly and genuinely focused on your enjoying your stay. I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I was coming in very late from Tulsa and knew I wasn't going to make it home so I made reservations while I was stuck on the Indian Nation Turnpike for Paris Texas and what a absolute gem this was. I booked just a regular standard room and the lady behind the desk was so phenomenal that she gave me a beautiful king suite that evening and I will stay there from now on it was a gorgeous room service was phenomenal and for a small town it was fantastic

Date of stay: July 2017