All reviews front desk room was clean king suite indoor pool in town shower head up to date small town stayed one night would recommend this hotel to anyone bathroom floor would stay here again pleasant surprise very nice stay very nice hotel hie elevator
Reviewed 1 April 2015

We stayed with lots of family for a wedding. Hotel was very nice and clean. Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was very polite and accommodating for our huge family gatherings in the lobby. Left two items in room, which they found and mailed to us. So kudos to the staff for honesty! Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Gail D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

I am glad our guests were happy with their stay, while visiting in Paris, Texas.
We want our guests to be comfortable and feel at home. I am especially grateful for the recommending our hotel. And, just as important that our staff did their job.
Thanks,
Gail Dority, GM

Reviewed 8 March 2015

Very typical HIE. Staff is friendly and attentive, rooms were clean, breakfast typical. I found the bed to be too soft for my tastes, and the stationary bike in the gym was broken. But these are minor things. The location was good - although I missed the entrance first time and the u-turn is difficult. But overall a good stay and I will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Gail D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2015

Our Staff has been trained to take care of our Guests. We will continue to stress the importance of taking care of our Guest's Needs. I have a really good housekeeping staff and i'm pleased the
sleeping rooms was clean. The issue with the stationary bike was taken care of as soon as we were aware of the problem.
Thanks Gail Droty, GM.

Reviewed 21 February 2015

This Holiday Inn hotel had everything I like for a refreshing overnight on the road during a road trip:

- heated indoor pool large enough for exercise, as well as an exercise room
- lobby with free beer/wine and snacks at happy hour
- clean, spacious room with lateral space for more than one suitcase
- roomy bathroom with adequate lighting and space for toiletries and cases for 2 people
- grab bar in the tub and a hook on the door
- free WiFi
- good, comfy, King bed in a dark, quiet room (the blinds actually closed to shut out the streetlights, something many don't)
- free, hot breakfast that included protein
- all this for under $140

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Gail D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2015

I love hearing our guests were pleased with their stay. Our Guest are Valued and Number 1!

Gail Dority,GM

Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

Room was a bit pricey for a HIE but it was the perfect place to stay if you need to stay in Paris, TX. Hotel appears brand new. Lots of electrical outlets. There was a coin washer and dryer just off of elevator. Service was superb. So easy to get to and once you know where you are going - lots of restaurants and businesses just minutes away. Will stay again next time.

• Stayed: February 2015
Gail D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2015

I want to take this opportunity to thank our guest for their comments. We enjoy taking care of our guests and want them to be comfortable, happy and safe.
Gail Dority, GM

Reviewed 10 February 2015

My son and daughter and three young grandkids live in Paris, Texas. We come from Tulsa to visit them. I wanted a room with enough space for the grandkids to play games, splash in the nice pool, visit with the adults, and sometimes host the grandkids to stay at the hotel. The room we get has a nice sofa bed, plush bedding for the sofa, fridge, microwave. The beds in this hotel are excellent and I LOVE the pillows. They are labeled soft and firm and they are generous with the pillows. The air conditioning always works great, nice flat screen TV, and everything is so clean and looks brand new. The staff is nice, even the cleaning ladies. We've been returning about every other month for a year or so, and the same nice Breakfast lady is always there, and they always have the best sausage biscuits and gravy. The breakfast selections are incredible--a pancake machine, pastries, cereals, all kinds of milks and yogurts, teas and coffee, which is always available. We were there during the holidays, the tree and decorations were quite festive. I know this is one of the pricier hotels in Paris, but for my money its a bargain. I have no desire to look elsewhere.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family