All reviews continental breakfast great customer service booked online room was clean cross country both sides small town would stay here again late check pit stop night's sleep coffee maker a great place to stay several times a year hours of driving late at night good nights sleep
Reviewed 23 September 2018

If you don't look too closely you'll be able to stay here. It is just off highway and budget priced if you can get it for $40/night. I was on the way to Marfa and this is about halfway between San Antonio and Marfa, TX (3 hours each direction. Didn't stay for breakfast but looked like cereal/toast/juice. My room had shower only. Strong airconditioner (loud). Again, try not to look too closely and you may find it just about adequate. Good luck and enjoy.

Room tip: Ask for Clean/Quiet Room?
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2018

If this property was mine I would hold who ever is responsible for it's up keep. and if he/she couldn't do the job I would fire Him/she. As a former manager I have experience in management. .So when I inter a room I inspect everything in the room to find out if everything is the way it should be. The distance between the bed and the door in case of a fire.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2018

We checked in after a very long day on the road. We unloaded the car and realized that our door wouldn't lock. I closed the door and then was able to just push it open. I had to slam the door hard to get it to close, but it wouldn't lock at all. We tried and tried. I reported it to the office they offered to reimburse me for my night and move me the next day. They only discounted the room by 10%. Went into the bathroom and found the window curtain was covered in mold. It was also supposed to be an accessible room and wasn't. In the morning we went to breakfast. The person working the desk disappeared for 20 minutes. The breakfast was only cereal and muffins. The milk ran out for the cereal and were couldn't find the desk clerk anywhere. The coffee machine had a sign that said it didn't work. Went to get juice and it was horrible. The mix was wrong. We didn't try to eat there again. They moved us to a new room. The beds that were supposed to be queens but were fulls instead. The window in the bathroom had no curtain. Anyone could look right in. I couldn't even take a shower in there. The second night we stayed somewhere else even though we had paid for this room. The third night were hard no choice but to stay in this room. The internet was terrible. Had a very hard time getting any kind of service. Had to be the worst experience I've ever had. The only upside was the night clerk. She was very sweet and did her best to accommodate.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The staff was nice. Internet mediocre. The town boring. There's only one restaurant, and it charges a membership fee (probably Ozona is a dry town). I just wanted somewhere halfway between Saltillo and Amarillo, and Ozona fit the bill, but it was dreary.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Lobby was dirty and disorganized. Beer cans outside our room. All night party next door. Grounds in general needed a good clean up. And TV did not work. When I went to the front to notify management I was told they could move me to another room. With a single bed. There were two adults and three children. Sorry Travelodge. Never again.

Date of stay: July 2018