US$ 110
US$ 56
US$ 48
US$ 104
US$ 86
All reviewscontinental breakfasttravel lodgeroadside motelwould stay here againboth sidesbooked onlinesmoking roomsmall townroom was cleana great nights sleepseveral times a yearpit stopsmall dognight's sleepin towncross countrynew mexico
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Travelodge in Ozona, TX. It was late, I was traveling alone and I was minimally challenged in finding the correct location. The desk manager was not only very helpful on the phone in giving me helpful directions...he was outside the motel, standing like a welcome beacon...assuring that I would know I'm at the right place. It was a very personal, polite gesture!
The room was very, very nice and comfortable.
Thank you Aadi and Travelodge for a memorable stay!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
AADIFRONTMANAGER, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Ozona, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and our service made your stay memorable. We really appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and our staff. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Aadi is an incredible employee and lodge host. He is very knowledgeable, welcoming and fair. My brother and I were on a road trip, and this was by far, the best place we stopped. Room was clean and updated. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is passing through Ozona.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
AADIFRONTMANAGER, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Ozona, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and our service made your stay perfect. We really appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and our staff. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

The hostess was really nice. The property was very well taken care of and we slept very good my kids enjoyed the breakfast there and we enjoyed this stay over all might have another vacation there next year

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AADIFRONTMANAGER, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Ozona, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and our service made your stay pleasant. We really appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and our staff. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We stayed here on our way back from corpus Christi the room was so clean the rooms had been redone and I must say working in a motel business myself I was impressed. we met the owners the next morning and the two of them are so sweet and kind I would recommend this place to anyone you guys are the best.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 August 2017

During a recent business trip I found myself on the road late at night and began researching via the internet my destination (Odessa,TX) for a room for the night. What I found was that the few available rooms in Odessa were terribly overpriced! I then located the Travelodge in Ozona, 2 hours shy from my destination but at a wonderful rate! I chose to stop my travels that night and to proceed early the next morning. When I booked into the Ozona Travelodge I found the staff to be very accommodating and friendly! I found the manager (Aadi) to be a wonderful promoter of Ozona and he told me about all that the area offers should I choose to come back with my family. My room was very clean and appeared recently renovated with a very clean bathroom! The bed was very comfortable and I had a wonderful night's sleep. I will make my future travel arrangements to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AADIFRONTMANAGER, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Ozona, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017