“Great night!”
Review of Travelodge Ozona

Travelodge Ozona
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Ozona
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I just stayed one night in Ozona, but I was glad I stayed at the Travelodge. It's an older motel, but the price was right, the place was clean, the bed was VERY comfy and the host (Aadi) was welcoming and very friendly. I'll be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
AADIFRONTMANAGER, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Ozona, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and our service made your stay comfortable. We really appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and our staff. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Travelodge in Ozona, TX. It was late, I was traveling alone and I was minimally challenged in finding the correct location. The desk manager was not only very helpful on the phone in giving me helpful directions...he was outside the motel, standing like a welcome beacon...assuring that I would know I'm at the right place. It was a very personal, polite gesture!
The room was very, very nice and comfortable.
Thank you Aadi and Travelodge for a memorable stay!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
AADIFRONTMANAGER, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Ozona, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and our service made your stay memorable. We really appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and our staff. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Aadi is an incredible employee and lodge host. He is very knowledgeable, welcoming and fair. My brother and I were on a road trip, and this was by far, the best place we stopped. Room was clean and updated. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is passing through Ozona.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
AADIFRONTMANAGER, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Ozona, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and our service made your stay perfect. We really appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and our staff. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

The hostess was really nice. The property was very well taken care of and we slept very good my kids enjoyed the breakfast there and we enjoyed this stay over all might have another vacation there next year

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AADIFRONTMANAGER, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Ozona, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and our service made your stay pleasant. We really appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and our staff. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We stayed here on our way back from corpus Christi the room was so clean the rooms had been redone and I must say working in a motel business myself I was impressed. we met the owners the next morning and the two of them are so sweet and kind I would recommend this place to anyone you guys are the best.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family