“Great "home cooked" food”
Review of Texas Soul Cafe

Texas Soul Cafe
Ranked #11 of 260 Restaurants in Odessa
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Not like any other place I have been to, but it is very good. We go about once a week! The portions are large and very good. It cost about 10.00 per person and is well worth it!! Not fancy but oh so good!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch. Food is spot on if you like soul food. I love the restaurant and the people are great too.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This is the best home cooked food that I have tasted. These guys and girls know how to put on a spread of food.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Unbelievable... NOT...!!

I went at 8:30 tonight (they close at 10..). About a 15 minute drive from where I am staying... Can't wait for some good soul food..!

I place an order to go... Sit down to wait... about 5-7 minutes elapse and the girl comes out to inform me that they are OUT of 5 of their 7 entrees on the menu...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME...!!

This place can't be legitimate or taken seriously about their "business".

Fool me once shame on me... Fool me twice... Well, you'll NEVER get that opportunity...!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I have gone three times and enjoyed it each time. Mac and cheese is very good. I didn't care for the pork chops a little dry but still tasty.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Texas Soul Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK