“Stan ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I have never had a meal at this restaurant that was not exceptional. the service has always been the best. plus you get great value for your money. it's great bang for your buck.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Thanks for the awesome review, Stanley! We're happy to hear that you always have a wonderful experience with us and that the service is always awesome as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

This location is good about getting you seated fast and getting your food to you as quick as possible. Never had any complaints with our food or service.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you always have a great experience with us and that you enjoy our food. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

There are few things better than a great breakfast spot. The Egg and I has a large breakfast menu of omelettes, benedicts, skillets, etc. Just about any way you can serve an egg. I had huevos rancheros and it was fantastic.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Had to get something different, so went to our favorite breakfast spot. The eggs Benedict and hash with poached eggs were XCLNT. Eggs done just as ordered, soft yolk with firm whites, coffee hot and fresh, English muffin toasty and crisp with perfect butter and cream cheese on the side. Stephanie served us promptly and with a smile, sooo nice in the early morning. Got the 10% senior discount, which was the hot sauce on the hash (icing on the cake just sounds wrong!)

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thanks so much, Bruce! We're happy to hear that you love our Eggs Benedict and Hash as well as experiencing awesome service. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I was seated right away and my order was quickly taken. The food came very quick and tasted good. The only reason I do not give the place a five is the place was not real busy and the waitress seemed to forget about me after my food was served and I had to wave at her for drink refills.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Thank you for your recent visit and for this feedback, Greg. We are happy to hear that your food was served quickly but we are sorry that you received poor service during your visit. We take our food and service very seriously so it is upsetting to hear that this is how your visit went. We hope to see you again soon!