“Very nice”

Osaka Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 242 Restaurants in Odessa
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Food is great! Calamari steak was amazing! If you wait at the bar, be prepared to pay! I had a bottom shelf martini and paid $9! I could've bought the bottle for that! Would go back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Food is okay. Like it a lot. They will herd you in like you are feeding you at a trough with no consideration at all. The show is good but food average service average and a lack of understanding of customer service

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Michael is the Sushi chef at the sushi bar. Service was above and beyond and the sushi was fresh and great! The
Tepan table was a completely different story. I was splattered on my arm and shirt with hot butter when he was trying to flip the spatula and crack an egg for the fried rice. There was no ginger or mustard sauce and when I asked I was given a bowl of Chinese mustard. The Chicken and Calamari was cooked to a perfect temperature but were drowned in melted butter. The Vegetables were warm but not cooked and were drowned in butter. I will go back to the sushi bar over and over. I probably will never try the Tepan again.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent, we enjoyed the evening. Great service and wonderful food. This was a treat for us! It was a fun table and we made new friends.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

This was so good! We loved the atmosphere. Great selection of seating. Quiet, cozy, near the bar, or around the table that they cook for you with their "show." Great food including sushi, their steak and shrimp, vegetables, and fried rice were all exceptional and very fresh!