“Unique sandwiches and soups!”
Review of Cravings

Cravings
Ranked #39 of 295 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American
Description: Many reviews on Yelp and Urban Spoon
Description: Many reviews on Yelp and Urban Spoon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This little restaurant offers unique and yummy eats for breakfast and lunch! We are lunch and everyone enjoyed their sandwich and side! We can wait to go back and try breakfast. The service was friendly and good can't out quick!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was my first visit to downtown New Braunfels, and I came across this little place for lunch. There were a lot of cars there so I thought I'd give it a try. There was a line, but it moved quickly. While waiting, I was able to decide what to order from the large menu board behind the counter. They have sandwiches, soups, salads, and breakfast items. The dining room is pretty small with just a few tables, but I found a table outside on the patio. I had a half chicken salad sandwich, served on a croissant, and half a spinach salad. Both were very good, but the spinach salad was really delicious. Firecrackers (spicy, seasoned saltines) come with the meals too. There is a drive through which was busy the whole time I was there. Restrooms are around the back of the building if you go looking for one.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Cravings’ Envy sandwich is really extraordinary ... one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten! Importantly, they accommodate my wife and granddaughter’s gluten allergy with their delicious breads, soups, and chips. Cravings is a must stop for a great, casual lunch.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We arrived in New Braunfels and were hungry for a late lunch. We found this cute place and decided to give it a try. All of the food is homemade and looked so good. We enjoyed a 1/2 chicken salad sandwich and 1/2 spinach salad. Both servings were ample and so tasty. There is a small patio out front to eat on a pretty day. Order at the counter from a large menu on the wall. Surprisingly clean restrooms in the back. We wished we had places like this where we live as so many of those near our home are chains. Can't wait to go back and try something else!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I have spent a few years driving by this place and barely noticing it. I met a couple of people for a breakfast meeting this week.

What a hidden little gem. The menu is creative. For breakfast I went small with the "Egg in a Hole." It was very good and reasonably priced. If you seek a quiet little place to have a decent breakfast in a "homey" atmosphere... this is it.