“So much to do”
Review of New Braunfels

New Braunfels
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband had to stay in Seguin for work for 4 weeks and the whole family decided to tag along. We wanted to stay in San Antonio for all the activities but we ended up staying in NB. I couldn't believe how much the city had to offer in January. Landa Park was so nice. We would love to go back but in the summer so we can do the water parks and the river rafting.

All reviews
"day trip"
"wine tasting"
"live music"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

NIce town with plenty to offer. There is lots of shopping and tourist things to do. I have enjoyed spending time in and around this area while I am in state.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hidden gem of town is wonderfully historic, and especially beautiful with the festive lights. The locals are warm, happy, friendly and welcoming. We can not wait to return.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

GREAT little town with lots of old, well kept buildings and historic markers telling about their respective history. Time well spent!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We finally did it. We came to float down the river. It was our spring break. It was cloudy with a high of 70. Without putting down the over priced tube rental shanty we stopped at, we walked down a busy highway to the starting point. The bottoms of the floats were attached by twine to hold a flexible piece of plastic. Upon setting it in the river, water filled the float. As I sat down a sensation of numbness overcame my now frozen butt. It was what I imagined swimming in a cup of ice water would feel like. The first part of the river was very slow. But soon, it sped up and we began hitting Ang getting stuck on rocks. At one point there us a fork in the river. You can go right or left. Go left! I went right and ended up carry,g my float over the rocks. Not long after that, you will pass an area with picnic tables. After this you will fit rock after rock. If you are looking for a relaxing float down the river, this is not it! Not worth the $20 a person that we paid.