“Our Go-To Lunch Spot with Vendors”

Erick's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Navasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The food and service are always predictably good. You'll never lack for being attended to by the wait staff

Reviewed 2 October 2017

and ordered enchilada lunch plate - as always, food was tasty, pretty quickly served and very reasonable.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

#1 Mexican restaurant in Navasota! Get the fajitas and enchilada verdes! Great customer service! Salsa is very flavorful ! Atmosphere not fancy but clean and food is out of this world!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a simple place outside of the hustle of College Station. We heard about Erick's and took the short drive to Navasota.

It's a simple establishment that is quiet and serves great food with lots of variety. We split the chick fried avocado plate and it was plenty for the both of us since we had the complimentary chips and salsa. Their tortilla soup included with the plate was the best I have every tried.

We took our time and enjoyed their house margaritas. They were also very good.

Again simple place, great food and drink, and quiet enough to have a conversation. These are characteristic I appreciate in a restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I was driving down highway and saw a sign for a Mexican restaurant. It was the first one I came to. As it turned out the one with the sign was on down the frontage road. Glad I made the mistake. Salsa was excellent. I had a steak fajita dish that was excellent. Place is not fancy but it was very good. I would stop there again. Staff was very nice as well.

Been to Erick's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK