“Food is Fantastic!”

Erick's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Navasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

#1 Mexican restaurant in Navasota! Get the fajitas and enchilada verdes! Great customer service! Salsa is very flavorful ! Atmosphere not fancy but clean and food is out of this world!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a simple place outside of the hustle of College Station. We heard about Erick's and took the short drive to Navasota.

It's a simple establishment that is quiet and serves great food with lots of variety. We split the chick fried avocado plate and it was plenty for the both of us since we had the complimentary chips and salsa. Their tortilla soup included with the plate was the best I have every tried.

We took our time and enjoyed their house margaritas. They were also very good.

Again simple place, great food and drink, and quiet enough to have a conversation. These are characteristic I appreciate in a restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I was driving down highway and saw a sign for a Mexican restaurant. It was the first one I came to. As it turned out the one with the sign was on down the frontage road. Glad I made the mistake. Salsa was excellent. I had a steak fajita dish that was excellent. Place is not fancy but it was very good. I would stop there again. Staff was very nice as well.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I eat at quite a few Mexican restaurants, don't let the casual appearance fool you, they have some great food. For starters, they have a fantastic chilled green salsa that comes with the chips. I have never seen a salsa like it and it was fantastic. I ordered the fajitas romanas which had mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes and a cream sauce. I got it with chicken and didn't finish the plate. $15.00 which was reasonable for a good meal. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Erick's takes Tex-Mex to a new level with a menu full of creative, delicious items. I tried the Tacos Erick. Two tacos stuffed with grilled chicken, sauteed with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, cilantro, garlic and wine butter sauce. It was amazing, but not a lot of food for $12. The menu is full of creative items like that. The people working were friendly, and the atmosphere is laid back and unassuming. Even with the higher price, when I'm traveling through Navasota I will definitely stop at Erick's again.

Been to Erick's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK