“Hostess no show”

Add it.
Ihop
Get food delivered
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

We thought we would try this ihop being has been 3 years since we ate at ihop thanks to the ihop in Sulphur Springs having very bad service. Anyway we walk in seeing a sign on door saying no groups over 6 which being a group of 3 no problem for us except stood at the hostess station waiting on someone to seat us which didn't happen after nearly 10 min watching a waitress takin a groups order watching us stand there then she disappeared into the kitchen and didn't come back out. We walked out may try again another day not sure if they was short handed or what it was.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed 31 December 2020

I recently went to the IHOP for a late dinner in mt.pleasant by the time I arrived, I was seated and I had ordered.There was no problem for me that I wouldn't want to go back again. I regret that I did not leave a better tip.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

We’ve eaten here several times and the Belgen Waffle Combo is Great!! The staff is friendly and helpful

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 16 June 2020 via mobile

After a very long day on the road we stopped here to eat. The waittress had a friend there who had a child and the child stayed with waittress. But waittress was attentive. Food was good. Service was good and food served quickly. Bathroom was fairly clean. It appeared regular cleaning of the tables done and some tables were blocked off as per CDC recommendations.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020

30 minute wait with over half the tables empty. Just so short staffed.... Nearly as many left as stayed.

Hire some people.