US$ 89
US$ 85
TripAdvisor
Quality Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
TripAdvisor
Motel 6 Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
Sundown Motel(Mount Pleasant)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsomeletfront deskapplebee's restaurantnice hotelsmelled wonderfulrewards clubcinnamon rollsroom was cleanbreakfast itemspleasant surpriseking suitein townroad tripnice breakfastnice staywell taken careone night stay
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

One night stay during a road trip. Staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They offer an evening hospitality event from 5-7pm with beer ( light beer only during our stay) wine and a few hot appetizers.
Room was clean and comfortable, adjacent to pool so there was some noise with people talking loudly early in the evening.

The breakfast was slim- no refills once trays of cinnamon rolls, omelets, sausage, etc were empty. If you didn't get there first, you didn't get any.

Front desk will tell you Applebees next door gives a 10% discount with room key. They don't tell you, however, that smoking is allowed in the restaurant. The smoke will choke a non-smoker so avoid.

Most guests during our stay seemed to be construction crews, few families or couples.
I think I would try a different hotel if I stayed in Mt Pleasant again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi Sherry G,

Thank you for going out of your way to write us a review. I'm sorry to know though that you were letdown by your dining experience. I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.

I know that this stay may not have been the best but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is a very nice place to spend a night or two. The front desk Sara was friendly and the check-in was very good. The room was clean and comfortable, the pool was nice, and the breakfast was good. The adjacent Applebees was also very good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Spent one night at this property at the end of a multi-state road trip with kids. Our room was a king suite with a sofa bed, and perfect for a family of four. The room was quite large so we didn't feel even a little crowded. It was clean, comfortable and perfect for a family of weary travelers. It was also an incredible value. Couldn't recommend it more.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The physical property is well taken care of. This quality of property is something we have come to expect from Holiday Inn.

The service at this property leaves something to be desired. The gentlemen we checked in with was great! The other front desk staff were not friendly. We asked for a late checkout. The woman said 1p was the latest without even looking at her computer. This may be a policy at this property, but at least indulge us. We are platinum members at IHG and extending a checkout beyond 1 hr from regular checkout is generally not a problem at other properties. The other staff beyond the gentlemen were not engaging or friendly (but not rude).

We would return, but we expect a higher level of service than we received.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Maribel A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear @Rob P

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me or email me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.

Thank you and take care!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Not a lot to say all was good on my one night stay. Good competent hotel clerks, very clean hotel very clean room. Looks like a 2-3 year old hotel so I guess it should be clean right? Lots of restaurants nearby

Stayed: March 2017
Maribel A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear @bluemirage

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.