“Great food”

Pastafina Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here several times in the past three years when we visit the area while on vacation. Today, we had my mother and grandsons with us. All of us had great meals. We'll be back!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Pasta Fina is large enough to hold a reunion or meeting but still small enough to have the wait staff that makes sure you are having everything you need. The food is very good and the price is not too expensive.

1  Thank Janet W
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Family friendly, good selections, great prices, fine service. Don't know what else to say about a restaurant that was very enjoyable and was staffed by accommodating employees who went out of their way to assist us.

1  Thank Sunnybrookgal
Reviewed 2 May 2015

The food was flavorful - I had a lobster ravioli, and there was plenty to eat. Staff were friendly and attentive. Had a business meeting and we were put in a quiet area that we were able to talk without being interrupted.

1  Thank Patbear
Reviewed 22 April 2015

The prices are in line with olive garden but it's like Walmart frozen food warmed over, and the Waite staff hasn't got a clue how to serve, the calamari is like fried water hose, I will have to say the salmon is quite good but for nearly 20 bucks? and the bread is over cooked and tough, can you tell I don't like it?