All reviews fitness room indoor pool nice room bed was comfortable staff was very friendly clean rooms employees odessa
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I had reported to the front desk numerous times that my tv didn’t work. They continuously told me that maintainence would fix it and no one ever did. I came back to my room and no one had been there to clean or drop off new towels or anything. Very disappointing and a waste of money. I will for sure stay somewhere else next time in midland.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Miguel M, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. I hope your stay was restful.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Great amenities, the pool was very good, the bar fantastic and the room huge and relaxing. The tv didn't work and the crew of the hotel didnt do anything about it, the keys for entering the room stop working twice.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Miguel M, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this informative review! I am pleased to know you found our amenities, onsite bar, and your room fantastic! Please accept my sincere apology for the issues encountered with the TV and your room key. While we strive to perfect our customer experience, we are limited when technical difficulties present themselves. Thank you for being understanding and providing an honest overview of your stay and our property.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Stained towels, dirty floors in bedroom and bathroom and when I requested Housekeeping come clean my room thoroughly, I received NO housekeeping service at all that day and had to request towels and coffee cups be delivered. Breakfast at $8.99 did not include butter or jam but was good otherwise. Only one coffee pot and it was empty for 15-20 minutes. Manager apologized profusely and asked what he could do but problem runs deep.

Room Tip: Really really long halls but end of hall nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Miguel M, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Pamela, I am happy to know you enjoyed the breakfast at our on-site restaurant and wish you would have allowed me to comp your meal due to the issues you encountered. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and provides us with opportunities to improve different aspects of our service. I do hope we will be able to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Miguel M, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Reviewed 8 September 2017