Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 105
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

US$ 197
US$ 170
Homewood
US$ 130
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 132
US$ 166
US$ 141
US$ 137
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
US$ 111
Residence Inn
US$ 112
US$ 105
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

US$ 108
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 197
US$ 166
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolbed was comfortablenice roomclean roomswould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyemployeesbeddingodessa
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely horrible. The sheets are not clean and the housekeeper even forgot to put a duvet cover over my comforter, it's absolutely disgusting. When I called the front desk to help me put a cover on, they refused my request saying the housekeeper is not around and I can put a cover on myself if I want. Excuse me??? The gym's weights are rusted and the pool water is freezing cold. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
WyndhamGarden1, Manager at Wyndham Garden Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

I apologize for the bad experience you had to go through, but I give you our word that if you give us another chance we will make it up to you. You may call me at anytime.

Sign,
Debra

Reviewed 18 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Acomodations were nice. Room was clean. Breakfast was very good with the service in the restaurant was very good. Would like to commend the morning cook who was also our waiter for his good food and a great personality. Front desk was very pleasant also.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I give this hotel is 3 star rating simply because of the price I got to stay here for $75 a night and it was good because of the price. I must say it is set alarm from all of the rest of the hotels in the area it is a bit scary because it is so dark very long hallway is lots of walking and distance to the front desk the rooms were moderately clean small rooms for one night stay it was okay breakfast is not free or included in the prices of the state this hotel doesn't need updating but for the price it was a good night's rest the upside is that the mattresses were very comfortable they could use new pillows or softer pillows overall I slept well rooms were clean which is most important.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I had an bad stay here twice. The very first time I found hair in my bed. The second time I stayed here there was hair in the bed and hair in the bathroom sink. That was even after I told the desk clerk about my first bad experience here. Also the mattress needed to be replaced. I kept rolling back to the big dip in the bed.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business