We travelled as a party of 3 on Good Friday for a week all inclusive. My husband emailed the hotel prior to ask for a nice room with a sea view as it was my 40th Birthday while we were there and we weren't let down also the staff gave me a bottle of champagne and a card which was a nice touch on my birthday. On arrival the check in was quite slow due to the amount of people checking in and fussy guest's complaining.
We were given a room on the 4th floor with a sea view and view's across the resort and my Mum booked a single room and had a big double which was good, there was a TV with the usual limited UK channel's, there was a fridge with the added plus of a bottle opener attached to it. We did hire a safe which was 24 euro's with 10 euro's deposit back on leaving and if you join the best club and stay in any of their hotel's the safe is free on your next visit's and they will try to allocate you one of their best room's. Our only gripe with the room was the plug socket's were dangerous as they kept comming apart. The maid's cleaned everyday with a sheet change once during our visit.
The food in the restaurant was good and varied with show cooking every sitting, sometime's the hot meal's could be a little warmer but there is a microwave if you do find this a problem. The plates were cleared away very quickly and food was replenished regular. The poolside snack bar was good too we did try a couple of toastie's and hamburger's which was good. The all inclusive drinks were very good, we used to like going to the piano bar and the staff were very quick to serve.
The entertainment wasn't the best, they did have parrot/reptile show's and dancer's, and please don't try the Bingo as it's a nightmare. We liked to sit in the Piano bar although it was a real shame as they only had music once in there. The reception area is massive with comfy sofa's and card tables.
The pool area is very nicely set out, there was a problem with getting sunbed's maybe as it was busy due to Easter holiday's.
The Best Tenerife is in a good area near the safari centre shop's and nightlife, we will be back again one day and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Tenerife is located in the South of Tenerife, on the well known beach of Las Americas and only 300m. from Las Vistas beach. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Restaurant and Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Best Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Princess Hotel
- Hotel Tenerife Princess
- Hotel Best Tenerife Playa De Las Americas