3,533 results
All reviews plunge pool pianist playing the hard rock cafe mare nostrum resort mediterranean hotel sea view sister hotel glass of champagne breakfast was amazing champagne on arrival top floor lovely hotel superior room bed and breakfast basis chocolate fountain gala dinner safari centre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I read all the reviews on trip advisor before booking....BUT this hotel is dated, leaking ceilings with buckets, dark and dingy. The pools are just concrete lumps, the water cold, no music or atmosphere. The food is dire! The only good thing going for it is the location but hey there are much CHEAPER and NICER places to stay next door. By the way its my first time ever writing a review so that's how bad it is. Great holiday though after i got a refund for the food at least so we could go out and have some decent grub. Apparently after i spoke to the locals its renowned for bad food and being dated...

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gc560
Alejandro C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your disappointment. I won´t conceal the astonishment that your words are causing me and I am glad to see that most of our visitors and reviewers think differently.

Of course we know we can not please everyone, but we don´t often read such negative reviews about our service, facilities or food.

In all cases I hope I had known of your disappointment before you left, as I am sure we would have been able to do something to improve the quality of your experience with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel , great location right on the beach , pool is good and well maintained, amazing breakfast , in the center of everything such as pubs restaurant shops , I highly recommended, i definitely come back !

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and high rating. I am glad to know that your stay has been so pleasant.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you again in future visits to Tenerife.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can only recommend it to everyone! BEST HOTEL IN TENERIFE! We were there 7 night / 8 days and everything was great! The morning buffet was like a paradise!

There was everything! You can choose from 100 of meals and all of them was delicious!

So long story short: TRY IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT! :)

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alejandro C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Otari_Tsereteli,

It has been a pleasure reading your positive review about your recent stay with us.

I am truly happy to know of your satisfaction and I really hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location on Playa de las Americas, 1 min to the beech, close to everything. Great buffet breakfast with a piano player, relaxing pool and quiet are. Nice staff and clean rooms. Our stay started with a festival, fireworks and great fun in the hotel garden.

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Johann B.,

I’m very happy that you could enjoy our breakfast and location. Thank you as well for your kind words about our staff and for highlighting their efficient work and positive attitude. We will forward your message to our Team, they will be very happy to hear your feedback.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am currently staying at the Cleopatra. The hotel is in an excellent location near the beach. Any issues we have had have been dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Breakfast is very good with a vast choice Cava included.
WiFi in rooms with good speed.
Plenty sun beds

The rooms however are very tired and need updated and no coffee/tea/kettle in room. You can get this for an additional cost.
I have yet to find any information re entertainment in the hotel - I saw for the Mediterranean Palace.
The walls must also be very thin as you hear your neighbours, next door and above, whenever they are in their rooms.

I have stayed at better 4* hotels in Tenerife.....

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your impressions about your stay with us.

I am sorry to know that you have felt disappointed by the standard of our facilities.

In orden to get the information that you need please contact with entertainment at Mediterranean Palace.

Kind regards,