Review Highlights
Excellent highly recommend

Super excursion. My 12 year old son absolutely loved it! He met lots of fish, Boris the Octopus and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jilla528
Greater London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent Trip

My Daughter and I booked this trip and it did not disappoint. Danny was very entertaining and at... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018
Magnus R

All reviews unique experience spider crab feed the fish underwater adventure star fish bit scared definitely worth a try saw lots of fish lots of sea life boat ride great photos actual dive safety talk quiet cove marine life beautiful fish great guide
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We had been looking at something fun to do and decided to book this for a change. Unsure what it entailed we thought just give it a go and we were not disappointed
From the beginning to end we had such a laugh. The staff are so friendly and really good if you are a bit scared (Like me) as they reassure you. The boat takes you to a little cove, there was a family of 4 before us then me and my mam. They have the device in the water all ready and all you have to do is take a breath and the lads help you in. No need to panic. Once in the pod you are taken round to see the beautiful sights. The divers are interacting with you all the time making sure your ok
Our diver (Bolton) sorry forgot your name was bringing us star fish and spider crabs to hold again don't be scared (like me) it won't take your arm off.
They also gave you food to feed the fish and to bring them closer to you.
All in all a fantastic experience. Don't let the bad reviews put you off.
Cheers again
Kersty and les from Sunderland

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Fun trip for all ages.

My teenage daughter and myself did this excursion. It was approx 2hrs. Boat ride to dive area and back with approx 25 mins in water in BOB. No training needed, just common sense. It was very easy, there was even a person who couldn’t swim doing it, it’s,that easy !
A lot of fun at a relatively minimum expense compared to other trips. Photos sent later, but had to retrieve from spam so be careful with that!
Really enjoyed this trip!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My best friend and I had never heard of BOB diving before planning a trip to Tenerife, but it looked so unique we decided to try it. You meet just north of Playa de Las Americas and the whole activity is less than 2 hours total. We had the max amount of people in our group (8) and you go down 4 at a time with the guides. Danny was our trip leader and he was AMAZING. Very fun, down to earth, made everyone relaxed. The actual BOB diving is about 15 minutes underwater. The area you dive in doesn't have anything too exciting to see- we saw some silver fish and a small crab. However, the experience of being inside that crazy contraption was so fun and my friend and I laughed the entire time. The guides take a ton of photos, which were worth the money. The boat ride was really pretty up to the dive spot and back. I would recommend as a fun, alternative activity, but if you really want to see marine life go snorkeling or scuba in another area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Bob diving is best to go in the morning when the light is good and getting better. The fish and other marine life is up and about looking for food. It's a nice boat ride to the diving area , around 40 minutes or so. Everything is explained in detail in multiple languages if necessary. If I can do it then anyone can. I'm not a strong swimmer. You don't have to be for bob diving. Where the wet suit provided. In the morning the sea can be a bit cold. Have a time of your life. What else is there to say.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Brilliant morning out, great experience and something a little different. Danny and his other diver were fab, professional and great fun. Received our pictures and videos the morning after the trip. Would recommend this to everyone. Want to do it AGAIN!

Date of experience: September 2017