Review Highlights
Very fun and enjoyeable

Very fun and enjoyeable attraction. Danny and Jamey where very professional, but they forgot our... read more

Reviewed today
oferta10
Tel Aviv, Israel
Excellent highly recommend

Super excursion. My 12 year old son absolutely loved it! He met lots of fish, Boris the Octopus and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jilla528
Greater London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews unique experience spider crab feed the fish underwater adventure star fish bit scared definitely worth a try saw lots of fish lots of sea life boat ride great photos actual dive safety talk quiet cove marine life beautiful fish great guide
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Fun trip for all ages.

My teenage daughter and myself did this excursion. It was approx 2hrs. Boat ride to dive area and back with approx 25 mins in water in BOB. No training needed, just common sense. It was very easy, there was even a person who couldn’t swim doing it, it’s,that easy !
A lot of fun at a relatively minimum expense compared to other trips. Photos sent later, but had to retrieve from spam so be careful with that!
Really enjoyed this trip!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My best friend and I had never heard of BOB diving before planning a trip to Tenerife, but it looked so unique we decided to try it. You meet just north of Playa de Las Americas and the whole activity is less than 2 hours total. We had the max amount of people in our group (8) and you go down 4 at a time with the guides. Danny was our trip leader and he was AMAZING. Very fun, down to earth, made everyone relaxed. The actual BOB diving is about 15 minutes underwater. The area you dive in doesn't have anything too exciting to see- we saw some silver fish and a small crab. However, the experience of being inside that crazy contraption was so fun and my friend and I laughed the entire time. The guides take a ton of photos, which were worth the money. The boat ride was really pretty up to the dive spot and back. I would recommend as a fun, alternative activity, but if you really want to see marine life go snorkeling or scuba in another area.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Bob diving is best to go in the morning when the light is good and getting better. The fish and other marine life is up and about looking for food. It's a nice boat ride to the diving area , around 40 minutes or so. Everything is explained in detail in multiple languages if necessary. If I can do it then anyone can. I'm not a strong swimmer. You don't have to be for bob diving. Where the wet suit provided. In the morning the sea can be a bit cold. Have a time of your life. What else is there to say.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Brilliant morning out, great experience and something a little different. Danny and his other diver were fab, professional and great fun. Received our pictures and videos the morning after the trip. Would recommend this to everyone. Want to do it AGAIN!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Unfortunately after a great couple of hours experiencing bob diving and having a laugh with the instructor and the other passengers our experience has been ruined as we were promised our photo's would be emailed to us within a day or two and we still have not received anything. We have emailed a couple of times and not even received a reply explaining why we have paid for something and not received it. Since coming home we have read through reviews and have found this has happened to many people which we feel is a shame as the experience would have been one we would recommend to friends and family but unfortunately this will now not be the case

3  Thank mjnewton