Teneriffe has pretty ugly beaches generally and the EZ Jet crowd is a detractor, but this place is a cut above. Mostly families. Very pretty, almost Disneyesque, great pool and deck. Sitting directly in front of a great Beach area with clean sand (trucked in), loungers, and covered double sun-beds. They've built a harbored swimming area and it's as good as it gets on the island. The Spa sits between the pool and beach with is convenient, but the two massages i had (with two separate masseurs) were both poor. Lunch at the pool cage was great and so was breakfast. They manage to feed a lot of people easily and it's well organized with lots of good choices. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Most rooms have balconies and while the mexican theme gets slightly silly the lobby is grand and the whole set up attractive and immaculately maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas