4,564 results
All reviews block b extension lead veronicas strip noisy at night veronica strip bed and breakfast sea view pool area light sleeper quiet room plug sockets night life sea front plenty of choice bars and restaurants all inclusive drinks evening entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Little bit of background before I review. Been coming to Tenerife for over 20 years and had an apartment until 6 years ago. Went for 4 day trip to celebrate my 60th birthday with my wife. Staying Bed and Breakfast only.

Wife booked the trip as my birthday present and like most of us we read reviews of the Hotel. Arrived at the Hotel around 19.00pm. Reception staff were very welcoming and customer service was superb and very informative. We were located a room on the 11th floor of A Block facing the pool and sea. Fantastic views. We had Room 1107. The room was very spacious and excellent cleanliness with a large bathroom. Plenty of wardrobe space and drawer space.

Breakfast first day was very good with a choice of every breakfast possible. Cereals, Full English, and Cake was my usual, whilst my wife had variations of fruit and yogurt. People complain on here about it bring cold but I can honestly say it was not. I cannot vouch for what AI was.

The room was cleaned everyday to high standards and the Hotel left us a Complimentary Bottle of Champagne in the fridge on my birthday. Noise seems to be the biggest complaint on here but it was like low season when we stayed and completely different clientel than summer, but from my room I heard nothing. The pool area I never used, but was kept spotless as I used the back gate to get onto the Promenade. Still get the 08.00am Sunbed takers with their towels.

Back to Reception for our last day and they were absolutely brilliant and helpful. We booked the courtesy room which you can have for 30 minutes for a shower and left our cases in the secure area when we booked out. They even called a taxi for us to take us to the Airport.

All in all I had a fantastic stay at Sol Tenerife and would recommend people try this Hotel on the positives. Reception Staff and Cleaning Staff are a credit to the Hotel for their hard work.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank paulbS1276PT
Javier C, Director General at Sol Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear paulbS1276PT,

Thank you very much for your visit and very honest review.

We are glad to read that you had a fantastic stay with us, we are delighted to read review like yours, this means that we are going in the right direction.

We are all looking forward to welcome you again in the future, thank you for electing and recommend Sol Tenerife.

We remain at your complete disposal for anything that you might request for your next visit.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this on last minute.com and stayed just 2 nights all inclusive at a cost of £625 with no transfers. I arrived in time for the evening meal, which I was a little disappointed with. In my opinion the hotel was not as good as I was led to believe. I paid a high price out of season and wasn't even allowed lunch on my last day..even though the reception staff said it was included. Later they claimed they changed the rules the day before. I had only one meal on my first day as arrived in evening. My room was nice and clean. The hotel staff were lovely and the entertainment team were great. Loved the locals. The hotel close to nightlife. The trip was overpriced ( not fault of hotel) and i paid all inclusive to take the stress out.. but being left hungry and not even getting what the hotel said was included (lunch) left me upset and stressed. I paid for 3 days/2 nights and was only allowed evening meal on arrival and breakfast on day 3. This ruined my stay as reception told me i was entitled to eat..then retracted it. Tenerife is beautiful and people lovely but I didn't enjoy this experience.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank donnac520

Dear Donna C,

Thank you very much for your visit score.

We are very sorry for not having meet your expectation at the same time we are glad to read that the room was nice and clean, and that the activities team and our staff members in general offer you a great experience and service.

Last minute bookings, sometimes are be more expensive than early bookings. You booked half board that includes breakfast and dinner, so nothing wrong in your case.

We are all looking forward to welcome you again in order to convert this score.

At your complete disposal.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super hotel . Rooms are spotless . We went all inclusive. This was my second stsy at rhis hotel The selection of food is amazing . And the deserts are to die for . The staff are so friendly. The pool area is beautuful . Plenty of sunbeds in different areas . Top 10 out of 10 for me.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank Inspire56194241605

Dear Inspire56194241605,

thank you very much for your loyalty to our hotel and for your amazing review.

there is nothing else to add, we are just thankful for your honest review.

do not hesitate to came for the third time, in that case contact us in advance in order to assist you regarding anything you might require.

Kindest regards from sunny Tenerife!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can’t really complain about anything. Very clean. Staff great. Location fab. Only had breakfast which had lots of variety and good quality apart from the sausages. Didn’t stay at hotel to see what evening entertainment was like so can’t comment. Would like to know more about what the MeliáRewards are about at the hotel as being a member was unaware there are rewards when you stay at a hotel. Anyway fab few days away with my daughter and would recommend and return there.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank Claire C

Dear Claire C,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and great review!

We are delighted to acknowledge that overall you had a lovely experience!
Please feel free to visit our company web site (can’t write any links here sorry), in there you will find all the information about our fidelity program.

We hope to welcome you again in the next future, for that we remain at your entire disposal for anything that you might request.

Kindest regards from sunny Tenerife!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was ordinary, but for the affordable price. It fulfilled my expectations. Some renovation would be good. The position of the hotel is really near the ocean. I had beautiful view from the room terrace. Restaurant is so good. It will satisfy everybody. Greetings to the cooks!
Only bad drinks were included in all inclusive, but for someone who likes water and beer, it was ok. You have to pay for the good wine and fruit juice.
Only one remark - internet was not free. We had to pay for it.
Evening program was interesting, you have playgrounds for children, ground for sports. Pools are good, but in the high season you have to get up early to get the place near the pool.
I was there in June 2013.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank renataa312

Dear renataa312,

thank you very much for your visit in June 2013!

Some things are changed since:

All-inclusive drink list has a wider chice and better quality.
Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas is free of charge

Do not hesitate to visit us again,

At your complete disposal.

Kind regards from Guest Experience Team.