Myself age 36 my father age 62 and two brothers aged 33 and 29 stayed at the Sol Tenerife from 7th July - 16th July All Inclusive. The hotel was excellent a big thank you for Vesna for checking us in. On July 15th it was my brothers birthday they gave him a bottle o fchampagne. We were on the 6th floor in rooms 622 and 623 The food was excellent the staff were very polite and friendly The entertainment was very good Cara doing the mini Disco made us all smile The michael Jacson show was really good and Grease is the word. A big thank you to all the staff at the Sol Tenerife for a nice holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Sol Tenerife is located 200 m from the beach in Tenerife's Playa de las Américas Resort. It offers 3 outdoor pools with sun loungers, a tennis court and rooms with a furnished balcony with partial or frontal sea views. The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sol Tenerife feature tiled floors and cheerful colours. They are equipped with satellite TV, fridge, desk and chair. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. There is free Wi-Fi available in the rooms. The hotel has a kids' club, hairdresser and supermarket on site. Sports facilities include a volleyball court and a small football pitch. There is also a massage service. The Tenerife Sol's restaurant serves international buffet meals. There are also 2 bars, including a poolside bar. Las Américas Golf Course is 500 m away from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 14 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Melia Hotels APAC and Expedia so you can book your Sol Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Sol Tenerife
- Sol Tenerife Playa De Las Americas