We recently visited Tenerife for the first time. All bookings were done over the internet. By far the best deal we could find for four of us to go all inclusive was at The Gran Oasis Resort. Yes the pictures looked great the advertising speal was great, but you are always wary of this hype. however we booked it a 2 bedroom apartment thinking that there would be 1 Bedroom & put away beds in the lounge area. But No the apartment had 2 very spacious bedrooms a large lounge, dining area a large bathroom & a more than comfortable size Kitchen, decent size balcony & it was spotless well maintained & very comfortable throughout even the beds. The whole resort was to the same standard, 2 large swimming pools a jacquzzi pool & small one for the small kids to play safely in. The restaraunt & carvery area were kept very tidy & spotless, always a great range of different delicious food stuff on offer. Snacks available all afternoon from at least 1 of the 3 pool bars of which at least 1 of these was permanently manned from 11am to 11pm. Self service beer & soft drinks available all day long. All the staff were brilliant, nothing was to much trouble & they did every thing with a smile which speaks volumes especially when you know your probably being a right pain at times when asking for out of the ordinary things. Yes there's quite a few ramps & steps to walk up & down to get round the place, but it is built on a hill side as is most of Tenerife. Las Americas & Los Christianos is a 20 minute walk away but you can make these walks an enjoyable part of your holiday, giving you the opportunity to see things you wouldn't normally if your were in a taxi. Overall The Gran Oasis Resort was well beyond our expectations, in fact absolutely fabulous. If we ever return to Tenerife ( which I think very likely ) we will be staying at this resort.I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Many thanks to all the staff for giving our family a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Oasis Resort invites you to enjoy a 4-star hotel in Playa de las Americas, a holiday resort in the south of Tenerife specially designed for families and couples who want to relax and discover this fabulous Canary island. Choose the All Inclusive plan, bed & breakfast or half board plan and live an experience your own way. The Gran Oasis Resort is located in front of Las Americas golf court, between Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos bay, in the south of Tenerife. This hotel is ideal for families, as it is located close at hand from Playa de las Vistas beach, 2 km away from the largest waterpark in Europe, the Siam park. Make your holidays an unforgettable experience with the services of the Gran Oasis Resort: miniclub, free transfers to the beach and to the centre of Las Americas, adults and children's swimming pool, restaurant, pool bar, gym, spa and beauty treatments, supermarket, garage... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas