“uncovered a gem”
Review of Timebandit - CLOSED

Timebandit
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I did a little research as Lorna loves a continental breakfast,we found the Timebandit the food here was gorgeously presented and tasted as good. The staff were so helpful they could not do enough for you,

1  Thank David B

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I think this is the best place we found for a lunchtime snacks and meals. Very clean, very good gluten free and allergy menu. It is not that big a place but well worth a visit. Unhurried and very pleasant staff and not expensive. Wish it was closer to home and I am sure I would make a daily visit. Not to be missed.

7  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

One of my favourite places for a late breakfast or lunch. Great salads, sandwiches and burgers and prices are fair.
Afternoon coffee with homemade cakes also recommended ☕️

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My husband and I popped into this restaurant as the one we normally use was closed for vacations, wow I'm glad it was as this little place is a little gem! All the food is cooked fresh to order and as they they are all home cooked they have a good knowledge of what's in them. This is a big help to me as I am gluten intolerant, it's so good to be able to eat the currywurst and chile con carne knowing I will have no side effects.
The time bandit is a very clean and friendly place and strongly recommend a visit .

2  Thank Scarynanny
Reviewed 17 March 2016

This is a regular stopping off point for myself a lovely little place with a great German couple who make everything fresh to order. The burgers are the best ever and the currywurst is perfect. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.