“another relaxed Los Arcos Complex stay, at...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Los Arcos 83

Outdoor seating area
Lounge looking out
Large 5 seater sofa
Garden with sunloungers
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
bobbs44
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“another relaxed Los Arcos Complex stay, at Graham's bungalow . . .”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

this is our second visit to Graham's semi detached spacious - both internally + externally, bungalow . . .
Los Arcos is a particularly pretty complex + the bungalow is on a prime location in our view, being slightly set back from those directly surrounding the poolside itself (our preference therefore), yet only a mere few metres to it.
Bev, the local agent is very helpful at settling you in on your arrival, whether picking you up at the airport, or meeting you at the property should you, like we do, take a hire car .

JAVISMAMA
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Dodgy electrics. Poorly maintained property.”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

This review is based on my experience staying in March 2018, We booked this bungalow after seeing only good reviews and nice photos on tripadvisor. Booking went smoothly and the care taker was already waiting for us when we arrived at the complex. All seemed well, on arrival to the bungalow.

However when we settled in we thought that the fridge was making a lot of noise, which was concerning as it was an electrical noise as if wires were touching. I contacted the owner and made him aware of this, he replied saying that his caretaker would return the next morning but assured me that the electrics are wired to the earth so a fuse would blow if there was a problem.

The caretaker did return the next morning with an electrician and it turned out that an extension lead had been badly wired into a mains socket, no earth wired and had actually started to burn.
The owner is aware of this and has not even contacted me to apologise. If we hadn’t have looked into the noise the bungalow could’ve burnt down with my family inside it!!
The kettle didn’t work and had to be replaced. The light switches in first bedroom didn’t work properly as if not wired correctly. There’s a washing machine which is wired in same manner as extension lead, so I went to launderette instead of risking using washer!
We spent the first day cleaning all the dust & spiders from floors & unblocking bathroom sink. We paid £769 for 8 nights here. We’ve stayed in other bungalows for less than half that price and have never had any concerns with safety or cleanliness. I checked the availability for other apartments/hotels but because it was Easter week everywhere was fully booked, otherwise I would have gone else where and not stayed the remainder of the holiday!

This stay was extremely disappointing, it was my mother’s first trip abroad and as I’m pregnant we wont be travelling for a while so we were really looking forward to our stay.

Management Response
16 Apr 2018
I'm sorry for the problems encountered, unfortunately this person never contacted me to discuss any of this after the initial report & I assumed that it had all been taken care of locally, the caretaker got the electrical problem sorted out as soon as she was made aware, the faulty kettle was replaced as soon as it was reported. There have been lots of occupants of this property over the past 3 years including my partner & I and there have never been electrical problems before. Insects etc are always going to be a problem as the property is set in a large garden & the climate recently has been warm & damp.
bobbs44
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“tranquil and relaxing break . . .”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Graham’s bungalow – met there by his local agent, Bev, both settling us in and seeing us off when it became time for us to come home.

There are many things I could add here, but here are a few which stood out for us; onsite amenities – the shop was surprisingly well stocked, the restaurant where we dined mid-week having taken a drive out for the day + returning later than expected, with its welcoming staff and tasty fare, the pool - on duty lifeguard too - is a very nice place to be . . . when not lazing in the bungalow’s spacious private garden itself.

The kitchen is well stocked with everything you might possibly need. Of particular note, I found the upgraded double-glazing casings, being of a natural wood effect, gave the bungalow a homely authentic feel.

We were particularly pleased with the comfy beds + delighted with the many different beautiful blooms in the garden, that greeted us every day.

As we said to Bev as we left, we will certainly look to return when we next plan a trip to the island.

Bob + Kev
Edinburgh

Ilse H
“Nice accomodation with a few flaws”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The house is located in a quiet area with a supermarket at walking distance. The kitchen is wellequiped but not very luxe.
The livingroom (and the rest of the house also) is very small so not suited for a large family.

billy a
“Nice Bungalow”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The over experience is very good. Graham the owner confirmed the booking straight away and kept me informed all the way until I've checked in. The Bungalow is big enough to fit comfortably a large family of 6 and has all the equipment needed on holidays. Los Arcos resort has 3 swimming pools, 2 restaurants, a mini market and a pool bar with reasonable prices. It's not far from the main Shopping Centres and attractions. The whole family has enjoyed our stay in Los Arcos.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing