Cordial Biarritz Bungalows(Playa del Ingles)
US$ 198
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$ 176
US$ 166
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$ 241
US$ 221
US$ 213
  • Pool
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Apartamentos Amazonas(Playa del Ingles)
US$ 96
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
US$ 142
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

Apartamentos Dorotea(Playa del Ingles)
US$ 602
  • Pool
All reviewsbus stationgiant chessprivate accesslush tropical gardenspool baran older hotelgran canariabreakfast and dinnera ground floor roompublic areas arechef cookingthis wonderful hotelhotel groundsdining room staffhalf boardmini golfnightly entertainment
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Very nice pricy hotel,not on beach.Large grounds with a lot of foliage.Very nicely decorated near pool.They had a very nice Flamingo dance show,GEMA with 2 male companions were great and the costumes were changed rapidly.Good location but for me I just preferred a hotel closer to the beach...

Stayed: May 2016
H-ParqueTropical, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Parque Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear David S,
Thank you very much for your feedback via Tripadvisor.
We are happy to read what you think about Hotel Parque Tropical. We appreciate your compliments just as your suggestions. However, we are sorry you think it is not close to the beach, as it is just in front of the beach and unfortunately we do not have any show called like that.
But we would like to thank you again for taking your time on writing on Tripadvisor

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were here for 7 days.

On arrival we were greeted by the reception staff who were polite and informative, normally when I go on holiday I have to pay for air con and the safe so I asked about both when we arrived. The receptionist advised that not all rooms have air con and normally they would accommodate and move us rooms but the hotel was fully booked as of the next day and the rooms had already been allocated which was understandable. She offered to asked the cleaners if they had any fans and I said if it's possible that would be great and the concierge showed us to the lift for our room, we hadn't even looked round the whole of our room yet and the cleaner arrived with a large fan for us which was great.

We were in room 408 which was large and spacious which a bed larger than a super king size bed which was really comfy. We had a complementary fruit basket which was a nice touch and the fruit was really tasty! Our room was overlooking the main road just above the main entrance of the hotel, when the balcony door was opened it was rather noisy but I can't say it was over noisy at night when we were sleeping.

We were bed and breakfast and I must say the breakfast buffets was the best I had in any hotel! You could have complementary champagne, fresh coffee and fruit juices along with a choice of continental breakfast or hot, made to order eggs, sausages (hotdogs), bacon, beans etc.

The hotel garden is nothing like I've seen before, well maintained and a beautiful surrounding with little ponds and waterfalls throughout the hotel grounds.

The staff were lovely! I know very basic Spanish, enough to order some things but the waiters and waitresses mainly catered to the German (as 90% of the guests were German) and sometimes when we asked for things it would get lost in translation.

I don't have children but this hotel is perfect for kids, the "animation" ladies spoke in several languages and catered to children of all ages and they were great with them so if you have kids this is the perfect hotel for you to go to.

The food and drink prices were some of the cheapest I've ever seen in a hotel and the food was great any time we ate at the pool, be sure to go to the Spanish Sunday lunch were the have live entertainment and home made paella.

I'd definitely go back to this hotel, but I think I'll brush up on both my Spanish and German before I return :)

Just a note, if you want a late check out be sure to say at the start of your stay, we wanted to stay later in our room but we asked on our last day and it was a little too late but they were kind enough to let us stay until 2pm.

Stayed: June 2016
2  Thank Stacey Q
H-ParqueTropical, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Parque Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Stacey Q,
Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor.
We are pleased to read that you had a relaxing stay at Hotel Parque Tropical. We appreciate your compliments regarding our service, staff, and our breakfast. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Beautiful surroundings, amazing staff very helpful and attentive. Breakfast worth waking up for with free Cava.... Every room have a balcony and decorated beautifully! Only downfall no air conditioning and no Wi-Fi in the rooms. Other than that fabulous fabulous fabulous!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Karolina K,
Thank you very much for your feedback via Tripadvisor.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel Parque Tropical. We appreciate your compliments regarding our staff and our breakfast just as your suggestions. We are improving this two areas now.
It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in the near future

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is just up there with the best in the world. This is the best hotel I've ever been too and I will continue to come here for the foreseeable future. It's just perfect. Everything from the staff, views and the food were all amazing. I have zero complaints about this hotel and the destination is just perfect. Central to everything you need. I 100% guarantee you will not be disappointed with this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matthew M

Dear Matthew M,
Thank you very much for your feedback via Tripadvisor.
We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel Parque Tropical. We appreciate your compliments regarding our staff and the food. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in the near future

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I'm staying at the Parque Tropical for 6 nights on my 1st visit to Gran Canaria.
The hotel is really very nice. Tropical architecture. Well situated.
Staff are friendly and efficient.
Rooms are spacious and clean.
I'm on breakfast only so I cannot comment about the restaurant, but the breakfast buffet is excellent.
There's a very nice pool, but unfortunately guests (a majority of which are German) reserve the sun beds at the crack of dawn even if they don't use them. It is supposed to be forbidden to reserve your chairs, but difficult to police by the hotel staff. I must admit I really hate this kind of attitude, very selfish. Some even reserve an extra sun bed for their magazines, bags and other stuff they don't want to put on the floor. That is my only criticism and it's not the hotel's fault it's the people.
I'd come back here if I return to the island another time.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
H-ParqueTropical, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Parque Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear Cym62,
Thank you very much for your feedback via Tripadvisor.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel Parque Tropical. We appreciate your compliments regarding our staff, cleanliness and our pool area just as your suggestions. We are sorry for any inconvenience you faced and we will take your incentives very serious. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in the near future.