my wife and i stayed at the hotel in feb and had a good time. the facilities offered at the hotel, though not over the top, but is definitely worth the money spent. the hotel is a bit dated, however, there is effort ongoing to keep it up-to-date. the breakfast and dinner were sumptuous even for us vegetarians. there are quite a number of outdoor pools st the hotel with a quick access to the beach and public tranort. some problems that i found worth mentioning are...
1. toileteries are very basic
2. no mini bar / refrigerator in the room (available at extra cost)
3. wifi (paid for)in the room is extremely slow and annoying
4. no Air-con in the room. my wife and i had to rent a fan to get basic ventilation going...
5. no queen size beds (although we ordered it during the booking process), however the hotel staff joined the twin beds and bound it together (thankfully withno extra cost this time around)
6. rooms at the ground floor (we were alloted one of such sort) are extremely noisy going upto mid night or evrn past... so ask for rooms at higher floors
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Buenaventura Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Buenaventura Resort
- Hotel Ifa Buenaventura
- IFA Buenaventura Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria