First thing - no air con in rooms! Ended up giving the children our bedroom so they could benefit from the fan on the light...we however, melted! Staff very friendly and not made to feel second rate being all inclusive, which you can get from some hotels. Food was the usual Spanish affair. Stuffed if you're vegetarian. Plenty of snacks to get you through the day. Alot of guest were ill, with sickness when we were there. The hotel was very professional, putting out hand cleanser around communal areas, ringing daily to check on people and provided clean bed stuff for those not well. Luckily for us, it was contained with only one member not well. Evening entertainment was ok, kids had disco and family entertainment in one area, and live singing in the outside area. We had a room overlooking the pool, nice by day....by evening....with balcony door shut (remember no air con) all we could hear was the bar noise and signing. Music stopped at half eleven, but there were several days that people were up til very early hours.
No sun beds to be reserved....all gone by 9 with 90% only being occupied by towels!
Lovely sun terrace on roof, with a separate nudist area.. Was concerned was all going to be but this is sectioned off.
Nice spa area, children could only go in until 12 noon...gave adults chance to escape :)
Mainly German and Spanish residents, considering playa de ingles!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eugenia Victoria Hotel is one of the most popular 3 star hotels in Playa del Ingles and offers something for everyone with multiple attractions, sport and leisure. It has one of the largest SPA center of Playa del Ingles, with free access for clietents of the hotel. It also offers a free shuttlebus to go to the beach. The hotel has many modern facilities and a wide range of cuisine what make the Hotel Eugenia Victoria the ideal place for a pleasant and relaxing holiday. From a privileged location in Playa del Ingles, the Hotel Eugenia Victoria has excellent facilities and spacious gardens that help to make your stay in Gran Canaria a real pleasure. Playa del Ingles is the best known of the island of Gran Canaria tourist area with a lot of shopping malls and leisure facilities, great entertainment during day and nighttime and with a good public transport connection to all directions. There is a free parkingplace on the side of the hotel and wi-fi is free of charge and available in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Eugenia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eugenia Victoria Playa Del Ingles
- Eugenia Victoria Gran Canaria
- Hotel Eugenia Victoria Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria