“Used to be one of my favourite restaurant!!”
Review of Restaurante Reno

Restaurante Reno
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 34
Cuisines: European, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurante Reno, formerly known as á la Mummo, offers an experience to diners that will urge you to return and try our other dishes. Our cuisine is International-Scandinavian 3style with a touch of Spanish spicyness. The reindeer meat (reno in Spanish) is imported from small producers in Northern Norway and it is always the top quality. We make sure that our suppliers have always the best for us so we can provide you a pleasure every time you enter our restaurant. Our Staff wishes you pleasant moments !
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Took some friends to Reno yesterday. We sat down and some of us ordered cocktails .The food arrived 5 minutes later, obviously heated in the microwave.My salmon lacked allt taste, the veggies (coliflor) were brown. The pre dinner cocktail came after the food??

Such a dissapoinment!! Not likely to go there again in the near future!!!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Ate at this restaurant last year and raved about the food and told people to go there, if they where in Playa del Ingles (any that went loved the food and restaurant). Called back again and ended up going 3 times as the food was so nice. I had beef stroganoff twice and fillet steak once cooked really nice and served with proper veg (no tinned stuff) and the croquettes for starters ars so nice my wife pinched more of my plate that I would allow. My wife had a curry and chicken cor don bleu (which she loved) on her visits. The service was friendly and food delivered in good time, which was good as it was busy (always is, when we have eaten there). Would recommend as we have eaten there quite a few times now and will definitely go back when we are there on holiday again

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Nice friendly guy to welcome you. Large open restaurant with a resident reindeer (stuffed).

Staff attentive. Food ok. Only problem for me was that I ordered calamari with a lime dip. Food arrived and no dip whatsoever. Asked waitress about it and she said 'oh we have none left'. Will I get you some mayonnaise? Surely she should have stated this when the order was taken. Also husband ordered a meal with wild rice. Rice was normal white rice.

Would probably choose a different restaurant next visit.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

During our stay we visited this restaurant two times. The service, quality and taste was overall very good and satisfying. Prices are fair compared to the food and drinks. We experienced very loud music but the waiters where helpful and turned it down quickly.

Would definitely recommend to others.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Søren B
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

So, we ordered tomato soup, duck leg and shrimps & avocado. All food was very...mediocrity. Soup - same taste like from the can. Avocado & shrimps - not good for my taste, its very difficult to spoil this dish, but both - me and my friends think that it wasn’t good. Service - as other guest wrote previously - slow. Prices are hight. I do not recommend this place. Try another.

Date of visit: January 2018