The hotel is more for couples than for families with children. That being said, the kitchen staff were fabulous at providing special food for my fussy 6 year old daughter, which was appreciated. Our room was very quiet, which was great, we couldn't hear our neighbours at all even though balcony was open. We were ground floor away from restaurant room 106 and we had a garden and sea view that was lovely and better, in my opinion, than those rooms exclusively with sea view. The Maid cleaning service was superb, I am OCD with cleaning at home and this was the first hotel ever (have travelled to hundreds of hotels/places) that I didn't have to complain about the cleaning because it was spotless! One of the bar staff was a little bit rude but I had remind myself that he was not speaking his native language, given my shameful lack of Spanish. The other staff including Reception were wonderful and very helpful. The only 2 things that really irritated me was having to pay through the nose for the internet in the room, this is 2017, it should be complimentary everywhere! The other thing that irritated me was having to pay for water at dinner even though we were half board....drinks I could understand but again this is 2017, water should be complimentary throughout the hotel! However, despite my 2 grumbles, the hotel grew on me more and more each day. It is definitely one of the best all round from my perspective. Thank you San Agustin Beach Club!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin Beach Club is a superior 4 star hotel located on the beachfront in a quiet area of San Agustin. This exclusive hotel is beautifully furnished to create the ambience of a ship cruise and the majority of the 57 perfectly equipped rooms have a sea view. Between other facilities and services are the open reception 24 hours, free WIFI access in the reception area, different bars, principal restaurant, restaurant a la carte, a Wellness center and Room service (limited timetable). The hotel features a good range of on-site facilities to ensure an unforgettable stay for all who visit such as a small gym, sauna and a fresh water outdoor jacuzzi. Outside, there are 2 open-air swimming pools (one fresh water and other sea water) which are surrounded by terraces, making it an ideal place to soak up the sun, while the restaurant and the bars provide delicious cuisine, exotic cocktails and a relaxed atmosphere. The en suite guest rooms are spacious and well appointed with all of the modern amenities you would expect of a hotel of its class, including air conditioning and satellite TV. The airport is 25 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Agustin Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Augustin Beach Club Hotel San Agustin
- San Augustin Beach Hotel
- San Agustin Beach Club Gran Canaria