1,193 results
All reviews pool bar branded ice creams crisps every night junior suite salad port aventura air con bar staff toasties walk in shower plenty of choice theme park all inclusive kids club evening meal table tennis
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous week here at this hotel , we will definitely be going back to this hotel in Salou!

We checked in and reception staff were lovely and room was ready! Our room was beautiful and nice and clean. Our room was very modern and had everything we needed in it ! We requested a pool view on booking and it was given. Very kind gesture of chocolate and champagne and a note was in the room for our wedding anniversary. We also had swan towels with flowers in too! Very kind and lovely from the hotel :) I was made up with this :) room had safe , fridge and hair dryer. Hotel has a lift to all floors too :)

Reception staff were really helpful and helped up with tourist information especially Marissa she went out of her way to help us.

The pool area was ideal and had a lovely outside snack bar too! It’s not one of them hotels where everyone rushes for a sun bed they always had some available and lots of space too! :)

The entertainment was good and we didn’t watch it every night but Danny was very good at his job and works extremely hard with the adults and children. They also hire acts in. Bar was very busy at night whilst we were there :) bar staff worked very hard at night and in the day.

We were all inclusive on holiday and this was amazing :)! Would definitely recommend for adults and children. All drinks and snacks were available even well known brands ! 3 meals a day in the restaurant all you can eat buffet style. The dining room is very well run and gets very busy at times and they keep it topped up with all food and even cook occasionally in front of you. They could do with having a little bit more for vegetarians though but if your a meat eater you will love tea and dinner. The snack bar serve food too pizzas , toasties and sandwiches and burgers too. The all inclusive guests have wrist bands which are scanned at snack bar and bar after ordering for stock purposes:)

The hotel has a kids club for the children and a games room and outdoor pool and table tennis!

Hotel I felt was in a perfect location for me. In a nice location between old town and the town centre. 10 minutes to town and 15 to the beach which was ideal! Local shops and supermarkets are available here. I would recommend the donut shop too. The beaches were lovely and I would recommend the rock and grill cafe on the beach too.

We went on a tourist train to learn about Salou and watched a fountain show too on the beach which was fab. We went to Barcelona too on a coach trip too’ :)

Hotel has a built in spa and pool too at 6 euros for a day pass too and hotel has parking for those who drive :)

I would pack some insect repellent if possible though as we got bit a few times though. We were out and about a lot so not sure where from so not hotels fault :)

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SamJJ025
Katia_4RHotels, Customer Service at 4R Gran Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear SamJJ025,

We would like to express our thankfulness for taking the time to leave your comments of your stay with us on Tripadvisor.
It is a pleasure to read that you had an amazing experience with us and that our staff were able to exceed all your expectations.

We look forward to providing you with a fantastic experience on your next visit.

Kind regards,
Katya B, Customer Service, 4RHotels.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend.
Really friendly and professional staff throughout the hotel.
Outstanding food with a varied selection.
The Chefs couldn’t have been more helpful as one of our group had an allergy.
The Reception staff were fantastic as was Danny the entertainment leader.
Clean and tidy pool supervised with a life guard and spotlessly clean rooms serviced daily.
Highly recommended

1  Thank Kenny B
Katia_4RHotels, Customer Service at 4R Gran Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Kenny B,

It is very encouraging when our guests take the time to share their wonderful experiences with us. Day by day we strive to exceed guests expectations and it is encouraging that our efforts are noted.

I have passed your kind words to our team, they appreciate your time and wonderful feedback. We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your future visit to Salou.

Kind regards,
Katya, Customer Service, 4RHotels.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Stayed at the Regina with our U15s Football squad for a week in May. Can't fault the hotel. Rooms were clean, food was ok.
Pool was clean and had nice enough surroundings, close to the theme parks which is within walking distance.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank chris s

Dear chris s,

Thanks for sharing us your feedback of your positive experience in our 4R Gran Regina. We are delighted to know that you have a really great time with us and enjoyed our services and facilities!

It will be a pleasure welcome you again and provide you with the best service!

Kind regards,
Katya, Customer service, 4R Hotels.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

As we arrived we only had half an hour until dinner stopped serving so didn't expect anything! Also from reading the reviews thought food might not be great... but i loved it and so did our 8 month old henri! I don't like a lot of meat which there was plenty of for my partner and fish so i am fussy... but there was always chips pizza pasta and other bits and bobs!
Breakfast was ok (not an english fry-up) but there were always lots of other options to fill you up! Entertainment for us wast important so i wasn't that interested! But all the kids that stayed there seemed to have fun and the entertainment staff made a lot of effort!
The pool was in the sun i was afraid it wouldn't be all day so that was great and a lovely kids pool!
Rooms were very clean and spacious and a nice balcony (we had pool view)
Close walk to beach and shops
Not to busy but still not boring!
The kitchen staff loved our baby and the rest and even helped and the guests here were so nice! I would recommend! Wasn't sure when i first read reviews and didn't expect much but after staying there myself it was worth going! Pool area is big! We went end of September so not to busy just nice!

3  Thank Pwyth P
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Just got back from here this is the 1st time I have been salou. And my sons first holiday what a great place salou and this hotel is we came for 7 days. We arrived at 9:45pm Spain time we checked in straight away. The staff at front desk let us put our bags in the storage whilst we ate the great selection of food they had on offer as we was all inclusive. Once we eaten we chucked our bags in to our room and headed down to the entertainment for disco and a few drinks as we kept it steady for the 1st night it was great and we had only been here a hour. We woke up the next morning and went for breakfast and let me tell you they had everything you needed to fill your stomach. We got sun beds no problem at all and drinks and ice cream when ever you want think I had more ice cream than the kids. There was activities on through out the day everyday which was good the kids loved the pool it was a bit cold but after all it is out of season once your in the pool it’s warm and you can chill in it with a lovely waterfall which my son loved the lifeguards was always watching the pool and making sure everyone was safe which was good. The bar staff at the pool bar was great that great we was all inclusive and gave a tip they defiantly deserved it they work blood sweat and tears for this hotel all the staff do and they are very accommodating I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and family’s and friends everybody is just happy and loving life here which is great after the year I have had. The beach is about a 10 min walk it is a beautiful beach and the aquapolis water park is about 10 min in a taxi so not too bad if you want to get the kids there for a day . Overall I had great Experience as well as my family all 8 of us enjoyed it best holiday ever we plan to come back next year. Thank you 4R Regina you defiantly live up to your stars and also I see a lot of people moan about the cleaners waking them up you can’t hear them until about 9:30 and your on holiday early you get up more of the day you get top experience thanks guys for a rememberal holiday

2  Thank dunnylaa