“just perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
view from apartment
interior of apartment complex Yolamar swimming pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
interior of apartment complex
Yolamar swimming pool
Balcony of apartment
view of kitchen from dinning area
view from Yolomar
bathroom
balacony
bedroom
double bed in bedroom
kitchen
lounge
lounge with sofa bed and pull out single bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

edinburgh
“just perfect”
Reviewed 18 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

just returned from an 8 day stay at this apartment. all I can say is perfect in all ways. we have stayed in a few apartments in this area and sometimes they feel a bit cramped and small but this one is roomy and a great size for two of us, perfect location for eating out or going for drinks, no more than 5 minute walk from beaches and sightseeing. It is not the most modern inside but contains absolutely everything you need for your stay. All the stress of going on holiday was also eased by the very helpful and lovely owner and her family. We will definitely be returning to this apartment in future, it's now going to be our first choice when holidaying.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Jul 2016
Dear guest

Thank you very much for your most gracious review of the apartment. I am glad that you found the apartment to have all you needed to make your holiday enjoyable...and stress free. That is certainly needed when on holiday. I will pass your thanks to Piedad the owner, it will make her very happy. Look forward to seeing you again in Yolamar

Kind regards Alberto, property manager
denys51
Montreal, Canada
“Nice appartement in a quiet and very clean small spanish style building.”
Reviewed 5 June 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this appartment for 3 months and I really liked it! The landlord was really helpfull with everything and I would recommand this place if you want to have a quiet holiday far from the noise and traffic but close to everything at the same time. The place has a super large balcony with a nice partial view to the sea. Everything worked well in the appartement. I have not use the sofa bed in the living room so I can not comment on it.

If I were the landlord, I would change all the towels and sheets since they are very very old.
I would stay there again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and the size of the appartement.
Liked least: sheets, towels, bedspread very old.
Travelling group: Solo
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Jun 2015
Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your stay in Yolamar 4. I am glad that you were happy with the accommodation and its location. I will pass on your very gracious comments in respect of my cousin Piedad who owns the property. Piedad has had many years dealing with clients and always goes that 110% to make sure that they all enjoy their stay in Benalmadena. Hopefully if you ever return to Benalmadena we will be able to welcome you once more.

Kindest Regards Alberto
tonyarose...
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Great for the price but needs air-con!!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Nice apartment and close to beach etc. There are 2 bars below but did not hear a noise from there all week.
Its literally a 5 minute stroll from Palamo Park and Bonaza Sq.

Only negative factors for us were that there is no air-con. We did not think we'd need it at the end of October but the room didn't drop below 30c all week. Even with all doors open there was no breeze whatsoever. There was a desktop fan in the bedroom but it simply blew warm air around. The temperature in Benal when we were there were between 26c+33c.

We were also told there was wifi in the room. We were given a password etc. The box name we were provided kept saying "out-of-range". I contacted Piedad on day 2 from my mobile data to inform her that we had no Wifi connection but received no response. This meant we had to buy expensive mobile data packages from our phone providers. Couldn't use tablet that we took with us.

The other thing that I would highly recommend is a vac in the apartment. There was a lot of fluff and hair under the furniture. The fan was very dusty too. It blew lots of hair and dirt around the bedroom. We swept it every day and mopped but could not clean it thoroughly without a vac.

I would stay here again if t here was air-con, wifi and a vac.

Liked best: Location
Aberdare, United Kingdom
“AGood Break.”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Having recently returned from a brief stay in apt 4 Yolomar in Benalmadena Costa I thought I'd write this review on our stay. Well, this time of year (March) I was'nt looking for an apartment on the beach, so we chose Yolomar apt 4 about 10 minutes walk from Arroya De La Miel, and the same to the beach. And did it measure up? It sure did! Exactly want we wanted, very clean, comfortable and situated just in the right spot. There was restaurants and bars aplenty within easy walking distance, even a modern supermarket for those little extras, like the bottle of wine to sip as the sun went down. The garden and pool are not the largest, but would suffice, altogether it was win, win. Recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the whole package.
Liked least: did not have a dislike.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
20 Apr 2014
Dear Guest

Many thanks for your review of no 4 Yolamar. I am so glad that you found the apartment to your liking and that it was everything that you required to enjoy your time in Benalmadena. AS you stated the apartment is in a very nice location with everything you need on your doorstep.

I look forward to seeing you perhaps on a return visit, you would be very welcome

Kind Regards Alberto
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 57
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing