2,064 results
All reviews pool area star hotel plenty of choice two double beds beautiful marina animation team hour square brilliant location walk in shower room number cleaned daily meal times plenty of sunbeds short break bit dated a lovely holiday choice of food
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is perfectly located between the marina and the main bus route, bus stop is approx 300 yards away.
Reception is spacious, airy and spotlessly clean. WiFi is available in this area but depending on time of day can be very slow.
Check in was quick and efficient and we were soon on our way to our 5th floor room. The lifts are not in keeping with the rest of the hotel, they hold only 4 passengers (2 with luggage) however there are 3 of them so we didn’t wait long whatever time of day.
Room 539 was perfectly adequate with plenty of drawers and hanging space. There is a small balcony but unfortunately no view.
The shower is excellent with good water pressure. Beds are comfortable and extra pillows are provided. TV has 4 English channels (8-11) which was perfectly fine for us. The room was cleaned every day, whatever time we chose to vacate. The housekeeping team should be commended!
We booked Half Board which meant breakfast daily and a choice of midday or evening meal, we tried both. I have to say the selection and quality of food on offer is amazing. I defy anyone to fail to find something to their liking.
All staff are pleasant and helpful. This hotel was recommended by friends. What a cracking find, we will certainly return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RuthL51
Marta L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Palmasol, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Ruth,
Thank you for this wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.
It is such a pleasure for us to know you have enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest and I am always pleased to hear that our guests were impressed with the service, the wonderful location, as well as the quality of the hotel facilities. I am delighted to pass this on to all colleagues.
We are looking forward to having you with us again in the near future.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Bear in mind that this is a three star hotel when reading this review. The location is very good, literally across the road from the marina complex. Our room (307) overlooked the garden area with the pool and you could see the sea from the balcony. The room was clean with ample storage in it and had a room safe at a small charge. The balcony doors had a gap in one between the wall. The curtains didn't close properly either. The TV had a few British channels including bbc1 and ITV but, annoyingly, the signal kept failing and interrupted our viewing. The bathroom was more than adequate with a walk-in shower but I prefer a bath and there wasn't one in our room. All the staff we came into contact with were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was quite varied but the fruit juices were awful. They were probably reconstituted from powder. The tea wasn't great either but then I don't expect nice tea abroad and usually bring British tea with us. The dinner menu was quite varied with fish on everyday along with usually chicken or pork too. We found the vegetables in particular were served Luke warm which was a shame as they all looked very nice. The desserts looked lovely but had aerosol cream and inferior fillings in them. Generally speaking, we gave the restaurant 3.5 out of 5 for combined breakfast and dinner.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mbrowne77
Marta L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Palmasol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking the time to share your recent stay.
We always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion that we failed to meet your expectations. Your comments will of course be forwarded to the relevant management.
Receive my sincerest regrets again and trust to welcome you in a future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first time abroad, and I just want to say a big thank you to Chelsea and Andrés for making me feel welcome. I loved all the entertainment and dancing me and my family have had a fantastic week and I'm sure I will be coming back because I really want to win at the French balls and even thou I didn't speak Spanish you both help translate and help make friends with the local Spanish holiday makers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank david j

Dear David,
Thank you for the fantastic rating! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our guests at all times so it's very pleasing to hear that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Thank you again for taking the time to share your review. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Just returned from a fantastic stay, the hotel is in a perfect spot across the road from the Marina, lots of shops bars, restaurants on the door step , lovely walks. The hotel is immaculately clean, the food in the restaurant is fantastic , special mention to PACO in the restaurant who looked after us every day making us feel like VIPs , we can't wait to book again. The reception staff are very professional and friendly as are all the staff, the entertainment staff work hard and entertained us every night,, more shows needed though and LESS Bingo, The rooms are dated with very small bathrooms, this is why I gave 4* but they are very clean and comfortable. We would not hesitate to return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Megan B

Dear Megan.
Many thanks for having taken the time to send your reviews regarding your recent stay on this website. Your opinion is extremely important for us.
We are glad that you enjoyed the stay at your home away from home and that the service received during your recent visit has been memorable.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon at Hotel Palmasol

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We went on a lads holiday and can honestly say I'm glad we booked this hotel how people can moan about the food is beyond me. All the staff from reception to cleaners are very good at there jobs especially bar staff the hotel is in a good spot very close to the marina .plenty of bars and super markets close by deffo go back just to have the brill soup

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank Michael Q

Dear Mikquest,
Thanks for the fantastic review.
It's excellent you had such an amazing stay with us! We're delighted our team made you feel so welcome and valued during your time in our hotel. We endeavour to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. That's what we like to see!
We can't wait until your next visit so we can share another stellar experience with you soon! Have a beautiful day!