“small yet perfectly formed.”

Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Benalmadena
Reviewed 24 April 2012

If you're looking for a buzzy seaside hotel then this isn't for you...no it's more the luxury retreat end of the market. There are only thirty or so bedrooms which makes for a peaceful stay and the impressive spa was a truly relaxing place to hang out.
The bedrooms are really well appointed, large and very comfortable. Most overlook the sea and housekeeping is excellent.
I found the staff to be both friendly and eager to please. As for the restaurant - it's got fantastic sea views but although the food was beautifully presented I found it strangely lacking in flavour and somewhat overpriced.
It might cost a bit more than others in the area but this hotel stands way above it's competition.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank masterben
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Have just returned from spending a week at the Aleysa with my husband and 5 month old baby. The hotel itself is in an excellent location, a 10 minute walk from Benalmadena marina and a 20 minute drive from Malaga airport. The hotel has its own lift which takes you straight onto the promenade below which was excellent condisering we had a pram to think about.

The rooms are spacious, well finished and all have a sea view. We stayed in a deluxe room the difference being we had a private balcony. The double rooms overlook the pool but have a shared balcony. The bathroom was by far the most luxurious I have ever stayed in.

The best thing about the hotel though in my opinion is the staff. Everyone was friendly and they could not do enough for you; they go the extra mile to make you feel special. We had dinner in the restaurant a couple of nights and we were not disappointed the service, the food and the view was 5 star!

We will definetely be returning again! An excellent place to take a small baby.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms have their own private balcony. Double rooms have sunbeds outside the rooms but there i...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank loojaooja
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We have been to a lot of places in la costa del sol, but this is definitely one remarkable place,not only because it is a quality hotel where they pay attention to the little things, but mostly the personnel ,especially Pepi and the chef Raul . Keep up the good work guys, we'll be back.

Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Farouq H
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I stayed at the Aleysa for a week in March 2012 for a family reunion. My family had come from different parts of the world to celebrate my Mothers birthday. I've stayed in many hotels on my travels but have never had the exceptional service that I (we) had here. The staff (especially Belen) were attentive but not intrusive. The rooms were spotless at all times. The chef made a spectacular birthday cake and no detail was left out.This is one of the BEST hotels I've ever visitied and would recommend to anyone looking for exceptional service at prices that are worth every penny.

Room Tip: I stayed in A17 with a perfect ocean view. I think all bedrooms have this view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Jerry C
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My husband visited this hotel on a golfing trip in September 2011 and raved about it and suggested that we both went for a short break. Having recently come back from a short stay i can understand what he means.
On arrival we were upgraded to one of the duplex rooms that have their own private balcony. No need to take any toiletries as they are all supplied. Even with a free bottle of wine.
The hotel is immaculately clean, the staff are extremely helpful and pleasant, nothing is too much trouble. Spa is plenty big enough. Although we didnt eat our evening meal here breakfast was excellant with plenty of choice for everyone.
I would recommend the vodka and tonic while sitting on the terrace and taking in the wonderful views.
I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benalmadena
1.2 km away
0.7 km away
Las Arenas Hotel
Las Arenas Hotel
#2 of 45 in Benalmadena

Been to Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK