“Excellent food with friendly sraff”
Review of Harry's Restro

Harry's Restro
Ranked #92 of 802 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

A friend and I had a late meal in there that was very good. We both had sheet kebabs for starter that were lovely and the portion was huge. I had a lamb lasooni that I had not had before that was really tastey and spiced how I wanted. The staff were very helpful in advising on the different flavours and really friendly. Also air conditioned which was a bonus, well worth a visit.

1  Thank clivem41
harrysrestro, Manager at Harry's Restro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thnks mate for being with us. Hope to serve the best as always. Cheers

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I expected good things from this place but not so. Main dishes very small and bland. Naan bread was more like a pizza base and was even cut into quarters. Japaties a soggy mess. A bit let down for a €80 meal.

harrysrestro, Manager at Harry's Restro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

So sorry ... we cudnt satisfy your paladar... we might try to work even harder till your next visit. Dont let go... for ur nxt. Cheers & sorry

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

As always, coming to Harrys Restro is a great experience! The food is great, with a lot of different ways to adjust the meal to your liking, but the food will still be authentic.

1  Thank Cecilie H
harrysrestro, Manager at Harry's Restro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thanku u Cecilie... for ur review... it helps to many ppl to get in. Thnks for ur time & effort.
Regards

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Harry's is the best,great set menú at great prices.
It was my Grandson's Birthday on the 7th July,we all had the set menú which was brill.

My son had a Vindaloo for the first time and it was hot hot,had a laugh about that,1st time for everything,spot on.

harrysrestro, Manager at Harry's Restro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thnks brenda... we wish to see you again... glad u all enjoyed the curry & the time spent with family.
Cheers

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to Harry's and ate from their set menu. I started with chicken tikka, followed by lamb saagwala (extra hot with more green chili's) with rice and naan. The food was so tasty especially with the extra chili's. Probably the best tasting saagwala I've had - and I've had a few.

1  Thank APGodfrey
harrysrestro, Manager at Harry's Restro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Thnku... for being with us... hope to see you soon again.

Regards