“One of my favourite places to eat and drink plus wheel chair friendly”

Kume Restaurant Club
Ranked #168 of 793 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 34
Description: A new concept in Puerto Marina, Benalmadena. Fusion cuisine, Mediterranean with an asian touch and a lot of sushi, in a relaxed, informal and modern atmosphere. We also have shishas, cocktails, long drinks and a nightclub. ¡Continuous party!
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I have been a number of times, great food, tried all different dishes including sushi (first timer) cocktails, Moet Ice, staff are really friendly and mainly I feel comfortable in my wheelchair. Highly recommend to everyone looking for something a little different. Oh and Thursday is Moet and sushi night for €65 which is a bargain! love it here.

Jota G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Kume Restaurant Club, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you so much! It's impressive that you could try it all!
But we will continue to create so you won't run out of things to experience!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Good restaurant with good food and very nice people.

Also Everything is very clean inside.

A nice place to go when your in Benalmadena puerto marina

Jota G, Director Comercial at Kume Restaurant Club, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you so much for the visit and the review!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I was on a lads weekend and sick and tired of crappy food, English menus and people trying to drag me in off the street. Kume was just what I was looking for. The food was simply amazing and it was very popular with the Spanish, which says a lot. We had Sushi, Salads and some traditional Spanish dishes but all the other food I saw coming out looking amazing. Burgers, Salmon and chicken dishes. It was brilliant!! I would have gone back there time and time again. It was reasonably priced too, and certainly not more expensive that a lot of the other terrible food available elsewhere. If you are in this part of Spain I highly recommend this for a lazy lunch, couples and family and friends.

1  Thank TouristBirmingham
Jota G, Director Comercial at Kume Restaurant Club, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you so much for the amazing review!
That's exactly what we were aiming for, please, feel more than welcome to come back here if you travel to Benalmadena again!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Kume opened în August 2016 and we were here for opening ceremony and they are very professinal! Very good services and very good and delicios foods!
All are excelents!
We recomad you to try it and for sure you will love it!
A very good and polietly waiter , Fran, we recomand you to all!!!

Guillermo R, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Kume Restaurant Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Good morning DrAfshin,

Sorry for the delay in answering your comment. Thank you very much for visiting us, it is always a pleasure to welcome clients like you.

Greatings,
KUME Restaurant Club TEAM

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant on our last day ! So only got to eat there once, the food was excellent, 5 star, as were the staff, the venue and atmosphere could not be faulted, the owners should be very proud of what they have achieved here.
If I ever return to there I will be heading there first.