See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2015

I was very disappointed w/my stay New Year's Eve with motel and reservation line,due to I made reservation 3days prior to stay in which my card was debited then in which I reserved a Jacuzzi Suite.When I arrived @6pm there were signs on door sayin no rms available.I was made to check in at the window like a caged animal it took them 30 mins to verify and hand me my keys.Then when I went to rm it was like a last resort JUST to give me a rm. Then when tried to use Jacuzzi there was no button to push so couldn't be used.I called frt desk for over an hr no response.So that was extra money for nothing.When I checked out I told Mangmt in which housekeeping told him the same it didnt wrk had to plug something in to wall(Really)I asked for a new room due to mine was not in ord he said I would have to pay more money to stay another night I asked who do I report my issue to he said to the people I made my reservation.I did so and They told me to take it up with the mngmt of the mesq Inn.I was very unhappy and was very offended my mngt cause if I didn't get what I paid for something Needs be done about,..

• Stayed: January 2015
7  Thank shawntacoleman52
Reviewed 19 November 2014

No no no no no. No no no no no no no. Cockroaches. No toilet paper. Filthy. Coffee pot didn't work. Shower didn't work. No no no no no no. No help with any problems. Things came up missing. No no no no no.

Room Tip: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...cockroaches, no toilet paper, NOISY...NO HELP WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM. Filthy rooms. I was there 4 nights and the last day received a coffee pot that worked. Shower was broken, never fixed.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Fifi101
Reviewed 7 July 2014

If you don't mind the taking advantage of making money off prostitition, drugs, homelessness..its's ok! Rude staff from the manager, his staff, maids.... Rooms that say no smoking are filled and embedded with smoking of all kinds...blood-stained carpet, filthy dirty walls, leaky bathroom' faucets, late continental breadkfast, oops! I mean coffee.... plastic fruit on tables...please dont believe any of those pictures you see on the internet...false advertising..Also I'm wondering if staff is legal??? Oh, also I experienced a little race discrimination...,,,with the staff...and aso they have all those "Christian magazines" perpertraing a fraud....I am so sick of people claiming they are one of Christs and just a child of the devil if you looked at the way they treat their clients...... One of the staff would not give me the name of place of worship...so I know not to go there.....

Room Tip: Go to comfort suites or another reputable hotel for respect and comfort......
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Martha O
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Need to be shut Down, Blood On Bathroom door, Toilet Flooded Electric power Was Cut Off For 4 hours They WIll Not CleaN The Pool Drug use and abuse and neglect Dealing from door to door I hope no one loses they life coming her it's so bad restaurants will not come her deliver just please please go elsewhere cause you might not make it out. I pained for a week I left in two days, they font care what goes on here all the care about is getting there money. They are careless and it's sad.........not to mention the prostitution thAt goes on here, looks can be deceiving you just keep rolling right past mesqueit inns and suites you have a better chance of keeping your life.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank loveyourself2014
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 night...was bad..room smelled like weed even the non smoking rooms did..asked for our money back before check in and he said sorry we cant man i was scared for my life and the life of my 3 month old baby...NEVER again

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple